I bought today.....

Jamie1873

Hacker
Visit site
Ping G425 5 Wood- ex demo from American Golf. Bargain at £129 (with £10 birthday discount).

Came home and threw my TM M6 on Gumtree and got it sold already too for £80. Loving the trade up!

Buckles01

Visit site
Been an unplanned expensive week this….. played on Monday and cracked my M2 driver face, borrowed a mates Cobra Speedzone xtreme on Thursday and absolutely loved it, miles more forgiving. Unfortunately split my winter shoes during the round. So today ordered a pair of black FJ Traditions and tracked down an original xtreme and not the “s” version released on a budget last year.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Been an unplanned expensive week this….. played on Monday and cracked my M2 driver face, borrowed a mates Cobra Speedzone xtreme on Thursday and absolutely loved it, miles more forgiving. Unfortunately split my winter shoes during the round. So today ordered a pair of black FJ Traditions and tracked down an original xtreme and not the “s” version released on a budget last year.

I believe TM like Ping guarantee their products for life. I'd contact them. Worst case scenario they say tough but I suspect that you may get a pleasant surprise.

?

Buckles01

Visit site
I believe TM like Ping guarantee their products for life. I'd contact them. Worst case scenario they say tough but I suspect that you may get a pleasant surprise.

?
Cheers for the heads up I’ll give it a go. Thought I would have no chance with a 5 year old club ??

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just had a 3 he walk around a big muddy field, hitting a little ball

Played ok for 39 points include a chip in birdie - that’s 2 chip ins in 2 games so that’s my yearly allowance used up.

Chipping was ok and had several up and downs so finger crossed I might have a technique I am confident with

Yeah, but what did you buy? ;)

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Scratched my head and gave it a wobble. Sent back the impulse purchased Notchback putter, added a small percentage to said refund and have a nice new pair of rtx zipcores wedges arriving this morning.

The question now is how long is the current driver safe as a wave of last years models (including head only options) floods the market……

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Still unable to play due to on-going injury.

So bought a Festool Domino dowel jointer for the workshop.

Man, if anyone thinks golf is an expensive hobby, woodwork is another planet.

Got my eye on a Veritas hand plane, on sale presently for a mere £399. For a hand plane. One. But god damn is it a fine looking shiny.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Another putter (number 4 now) - a mint Nike Method 004

I have the Method 001 (no alignment lines) and love it to bits, except the headcover was really poor and didn't last more than a few weeks in the humidity, but quality leather replacement is lasting well

I wouldn't part with mine for less then £350

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Didn't buy, but got a replacement pencil bag under warranty. Played at the weekend and noticed that my Mizuno scratch bag had worn and split where the body joins the neck. Only purchased it in July, quick phone call to Snainton followed by an email with a picture, and a new bag arrived next day. Big shout out for the service at Snainton.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Nothing too glamorous - 2 Adidas caps, 2 UA golf gloves and some bamboo castle tees. Now need to course to open so I can use them although I think a sou'wester and rubber gloves are more use at the moment!

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Finally retired my Clicgear push trolley although my old man has had his eye on it for a while so it'll continue it's life on the south coast. My replacement is a BagBoy Nitron, really easy to unfold and no issues putting it back together. Not the lightest when folded although is nice and compact.

Smoj

Visit site
upgraded my odyssey 2-ball metal x with an Odyssey 2-ball ten triple track.
missed out in the on-line sales so bought a decent 2nd hand for nealy half the price