I bought today.....

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Been looking at utility irons again and heard great things about the Srixon Zu85s from 2018.

Had a quick scan on fb marketplace and a guy was selling one for 60 quid. Picking it up on Tuesday as he lives right by my office.

Gone for a 23d / 4iron as I dont get a great deal of height with my irons so the extra loft will be appreciated.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Only worn them once so far and it was at a links. Very comfortable first round. Cant comment on the waterproof side. It didnt rain. Walked in damp rough and they were fine.
I didn't even think they were meant to be waterproof? I got them for Christmas but I've saving them as I pegged them as more of a spring/summer shoe.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Been looking at utility irons again and heard great things about the Srixon Zu85s from 2018.

Had a quick scan on fb marketplace and a guy was selling one for 60 quid. Picking it up on Tuesday as he lives right by my office.

Gone for a 23d / 4iron as I dont get a great deal of height with my irons so the extra loft will be appreciated.

Super choice and great price. I love my 2i had it a few years and it’s going nowhere

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Keep looking at these but given the changes in irons to ZX5’s and the recent 7w, I need to potentially revisit the midsection completely.

I’d be interested to hear you review

Smoj

Visit site
Decided I wanted a change from my Nike Air Hybrid 14-Way Stand Bag, so I bought a 2020 Titleist players 4+ stand bag, took it out on the course today, and going back to a 4 way devider took some time to get used to, club tangle, but its a lovely bag, more postitives than negatives, its also lighter than the hybrid. but the nike has more comfortable straps than the titleist, maybe they will get better after they break in.

and some various old tiger woods collection polos from ebay

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Decided I wanted a change from my Nike Air Hybrid 14-Way Stand Bag, so I bought a 2020 Titleist players 4+ stand bag, took it out on the course today, and going back to a 4 way devider took some time to get used to, club tangle, but its a lovely bag, more postitives than negatives, its also lighter than the hybrid. but the nike has more comfortable straps than the titleist, maybe they will get better after they break in.

and some various old tiger woods collection polos from ebay
I used to think I liked 14-way bags but the club chatter is much worse, since they're all positioned an inch or two away from each other for perfect click-clacking. Plus finding the right gap to put your club back was a faff. Now have a five-divider and it's much better. Less noise because the clubs sort of rest on each other, and I can throw the club back in more easily.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I used to think I liked 14-way bags but the club chatter is much worse, since they're all positioned an inch or two away from each other for perfect click-clacking. Plus finding the right gap to put your club back was a faff. Now have a five-divider and it's much better. Less noise because the clubs sort of rest on each other, and I can throw the club back in more easily.

Tempted to go back when I buy my next bag (whenever it is) they seem to find there way into the same slot anyways

Smoj

Visit site

I thought something was a bit off today, and thats it, hardly any bag chatter.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
At the risk of being drummed out of the forum and/or the target of abuse … a chipper! I thought that I would give the Ping ChipR a go. I’ll get me coat!
@Dando, here's someone who can give you an honest review!
@Canary Kid, don't you worry. Plenty of people use chippers. You just won't know because they don't admit it! ?