I bought today.....

Albo

Visit site
Face impact stickers. Possibly a fad but thought knowing more about impact location on the face will help. Going to start to do a lot more practice in the new heat and this will help I hope

HeftyHacker

Visit site
My missus recently revealed that one of her friends husbands works for Adidas. After chatting to him at a christening, I dropped him a note asking if he could get me any discount for a few bits (he could only say no).

I put the Tour360 shoes and a hoody in the basket and used the code he gave me, expecting maybe 10 or 15%.

44% off. Took a £220 basket down to £123.

Result.

Teebs

Visit site
On Adidas, there's a constant 30% discount code floating around the Internet thats available.

My i230s have arrived at the shop, 7 days from order which is pretty impressive for custom fit - collecting tomorrow!

Buckles01

Visit site
Another discount for Adidas, currently through the Discount for Teachers site they are offering 35% off. Basically just need to know someone that works in education ??

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
On Adidas, there's a constant 30% discount code floating around the Internet thats available.

My i230s have arrived at the shop, 7 days from order which is pretty impressive for custom fit - collecting tomorrow!
Wouldn't get out of bed for a 7 day delivery;)...mine had their first outing this morning...most excellent .
Enjoy(y)

oleinone

Visit site
Taylormade M4 5 wood. Had a lesson last week and the pro, ever so politely, suggested that with my old git swing speed that the 3 wood should be retired. He was right.

Smoj

Visit site
Decided to treat myself for xmas and bought a Tsi3 club head, to replace my 917d2.
Sticking it on my Phenom 70 shaft and seeing how it goes, though prob will upgrade shaft nearer the summer :cool:

Teebs

Visit site
i230s collected from Snainton, all 100% perfect and a short session on the range was very very good :)
They also let me trade in the old irons against a new club to save having to go through the painful task of eBay sales...:devilish:

Bag nearly set for 2023, just awating on the G430 hybrids to be released in 2023 to test and replace the 4 iron.

Skytot

Visit site
Another shout out for Ping..
Arcoss sensors and Link ordered Tuesday evening, shipped Wednesday, arrived Thursday.
At this time of year that's some going(y)
Have you gone for the free trial or subscribed to the full data thingy ?