I bought today.....

Skytot

Visit site
Free trial but I've bought the Link at half price....
They say their players average a 5 shot decrease on their handicap in the first year...
Scratch here I come:ROFLMAO:
I will be interested to see how you go on . I’m tempted myself . But I need to calm down spending so much on golf gear

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
Free trial but I've bought the Link at half price....
They say their players average a 5 shot decrease on their handicap in the first year...
Scratch here I come:ROFLMAO:

I’m just getting started with Arccos too. Just used phone, but was quite impressed. Not sure about the SG putting stats though - what if you’ve not marked the pin position?

Albo

Visit site
I’m just getting started with Arccos too. Just used phone, but was quite impressed. Not sure about the SG putting stats though - what if you’ve not marked the pin position?
It’s pretty easy to move the pin even after the round, if you don’t mark it exactly the stats won’t be perfect but pretty close assuming you mark most of the pins and reposition the others with relative accuracy.

KWood76

Visit site
Does anyone have any discount codes for any of the major online retailers by any chance? Looking at some new irons but the 15% code I had for Snainton has expired!