I bought today.....

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mizuno JPX 900 Hot Metal irons 4-pw for a bargain price of £249. Some pitting on the shafts but I couldn't really care less about that.

They are HOT. What shafts are they? Had a 5i a few years ago cos my very lightweight Adams were short and I figured this would be like a 4i. Rocket. Not sure what you were playing before but I reckon they’d comfortably be a club:club and a half longer than my MPs. Consider adding a ~46 vokey or something to the set of you only have a gap wedge now cos even the PW will go like a scalded cat.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
They are HOT. What shafts are they? Had a 5i a few years ago cos my very lightweight Adams were short and I figured this would be like a 4i. Rocket. Not sure what you were playing before but I reckon they’d comfortably be a club:club and a half longer than my MPs. Consider adding a ~46 vokey or something to the set of you only have a gap wedge now cos even the PW will go like a scalded cat.

KBS c-taper lite in regular. I have Taylormade M4 which are long anyway but feel a bit dead, besides I've almost had them a year so definitely time for a change ?

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
KBS c-taper lite in regular. I have Taylormade M4 which are long anyway but feel a bit dead, besides I've almost had them a year so definitely time for a change ?

Had M4s in a hire set Stateside. Awful, awful irons imo. Cheap feeling and dead off the face as you say. Those Mizzys are like spring loaded missile launchers by comparison and the kbs is a lovely flexy shaft that lets you feel where the clubhead is.