I bought today.....

HeftyHacker

Visit site
A pair of the Nike Air 1G shoes mentioned earlier in the thread. Perfect for those summer rounds that seem to far away right now.

And non golf - a pair of new tyres for my road bike after a bad spell with punctures.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yeah I got a hybrid bag last year. So much easier not having to decide a day in advance if you'll be carrying or not and transferring everything to a different bag. Makes you wonder why they don't make more bags like that really. The only thing you give up is probably half a large pocket on one side.

Hybrid bags imo are one of the best things they have come up with

I have a couple carry bags I used on my trolly for ages as I wanted to avoid the situation you say above

However I know have a hybrid bag. Brilliant . My course is carry only in winter. Job done. Summer throw on a trolly. Job done

D

Deleted member 25172

Yet another sale today with a load of trousers at 60% off! Haven't checked the sizes mind. I'm going to have to add their emails to my block list at this rate. ?

Lucky they only had white UA trousers in my size. Never gonna put a pair of white trousers on unless someone pays me a lot of money to do it.

D

Deleted member 15344

The wife has bought me a Garmin approach S40 - I haven’t worn a watch in years but this appears to be a smart watch as well as a GPS so interesting to see how I get on player with a GPS watch on

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Tried twice to buy a subscription to GM they have a offer on for a dozen z stars until 1st February.

Was told no balls available ??‍♂️