I bought today.....

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Ogio fuse aquatech 304 stand bag

Ooooh which colour? Got my eye on one as well. My mate has one and its a really smart looking bag.

I'd just ordered a TM crossover hybrid bag off house of Fraser but then received an email saying out of stock. Pretty gutted as it was exactly what I've been looking for.

Visit site
Ooooh which colour? Got my eye on one as well. My mate has one and its a really smart looking bag.

I'd just ordered a TM crossover hybrid bag off house of Fraser but then received an email saying out of stock. Pretty gutted as it was exactly what I've been looking for.

Ive gone for it in grey neon - hopefully its as nice in the flesh as it looks in the pictures I've seen so far

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Ive gone for it in grey neon - hopefully its as nice in the flesh as it looks in the pictures I've seen so far

Nice, I've found myself looking at stealth bags for some reason, as plain and dark as I can get. There's an ogio in all black on affordable golf at the moment which may get bought tomorrow depending on how much retail therapy is required after work!

D

Deleted Member 1156

Not bought anything for ages, really getting the itch. Don't need anything at all but got to buy something! Anything! Even if it's just 3 rubber pyramid tees on a bit of string.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Not bought anything for ages, really getting the itch. Don't need anything at all but got to buy something! Anything! Even if it's just 3 rubber pyramid tees on a bit of string.
You and me both...trying to hold back until shops and fitters open but when they do I have a feeling I'm going to go mental?

Hammertoe

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Have been looking to get a starter set for my 6 year old daughter, she's a lefty and very tall for her age and it has proved quite difficult without spending a fortune, but i won an auction on eBay this morning for a brand new left handed Wilson profile box set that includes a driver, iron, wedge , putter and bag for £50 aged 8-11 years, I'm absolutely delighted and hopefully she will take to the game.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm the opposite, every day a new email from County Golf and I have to resist from buying another jumper or pair of trousers I don't need.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
What's the acceptable maximum number of balls to have stashed? Don't need any but keep looking... ?‍♂️