I bought today.....

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
If we don't get to play soon I'll have bought some "new" clubs off e bay. Nowt to do but look. I have come very close a few time but been out bid....thank god.

FELL75

Visit site
The story of lockdown. I have a pair of trousers, a pair of shorts, a gilet, a mid-layer zip top, new summer shoes, all that I haven't even been able to wear yet. :LOL:
I bought winter gear in lockdown 2 hoping to use over winter. At this rate it will be spring/summer ?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Something that is a very, very expensive experiment. I will have to see what happens when it arrives, courses open, and I get a chance to try it out. I will post a review once I have a chance to try it out. Until then, it will remain a mystery, not just to me.

I may well have lost the will to live by the time that happens...:(

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
New Virgin deal. Long drawn out thing, and the guy on the other end was a tough cookie, so I had to back down, well Virgin have the best BB, got basic TV and BB 200mb , coo it's fast, and a simm 5GB for £42 a month. Happy enough.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Nice - getting mine last year was a game changer for me

What is customed ?

everything. The colour choices etc.

the Putter is black, black sole plate, silver x. Black grip. It says My Spider X on the bottom too, instead of the TM logo.
can only get the ‘standard’ version in copper, blue and chalk. none I am overly fond of. the black just gives it a subtle stealth look

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hey Murph, is it one of these?

iu

D

Deleted member 15344

everything. The colour choices etc.

the Putter is black, black sole plate, silver x. Black grip. It says My Spider X on the bottom too, instead of the TM logo.
can only get the ‘standard’ version in copper, blue and chalk. none I am overly fond of. the black just gives it a subtle stealth look

Nice - at first glance it looked blue still

I had an original spider and loved it, went to a Scotty for a couple years but back to a Spider X the blue one and love it

azazel

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Callaway Mavrik Pro 2 hybrid from the pre-owned section of the Callaway website. KBS tour prototype X stiff shaft so it really is last chance saloon for me and hybrids. If this one goes left then the game's well and truly up!

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
OK so I succumbed....
Ping g410 5 wood px black evenflow 85g shaft. Going to knock it down to a 4 wood loft. Got it from golf clubs for cash. Arrived next day. Great service and their 8/10 rating is pretty much like new. Had a 20% off voucher to boot!