Howdidido

daveyc2k2

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Hi guys,

Just a quick question, I am probably joining a club tonight who are a part of the howdidido setup, and was wodnering how long it will take for me to register on the hdid website after becoming a member of the club? Do I need to wait til I have 3 cards in for my official hcap or can I do it before?

Cheers.

daveyc2k2

Tour Rookie
Visit site
How long does it usually take to get added onto the computer at a new club. I joined on Monday but according to HDID there is no record of me yet. Hopefully going there tonight so will have a chat with them then if no joy.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
How long does it usually take to get added onto the computer at a new club. I joined on Monday but according to HDID there is no record of me yet. Hopefully going there tonight so will have a chat with them then if no joy.

You won't appear on the Howdidido handicap list as you don't yet have a handicap.

SharkAttack

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
You will probably find you appear after their next competition. Most clubs only seem to update HDID after a competition, I suppose it makes sense to update new members when you are putting results on.

Shark

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
I cant register with Howdidido because my club doesnt use the correct software - club2000?

They use the other one - handicapmaster? so you might need to check that your club can hook into howdidido.

daveyc2k2

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Will keep trying. Playing in a comp Sunday to get my first card in. So if nothing before then will try next week. It's just annoying having to keep going through all the entry stuff to find I'm not on there.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
I cant register with Howdidido because my club doesnt use the correct software - club2000?

They use the other one - handicapmaster? so you might need to check that your club can hook into howdidido.

Try masterscoreboard.co.uk