Golf Things That Gladden The Heart

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I can actually hit a 4 iron

Stuff yer hybrids 😁
I've got a 21° 3-iron and a 24° 4-iron in the bag for tomorrow.
But I've also got 16° and 20° hybrids as well.

If they allowed 20 clubs in the bag, then I would have 20 clubs in the bag. I tell myself that I can hit 'em all. ;)

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
2 day club champs kicks off tomorrow, up at the club today for some last minute short game practice and watching the last minute prep being done to the course, stripes on the 1st fairway etc, marquee going up

Can't wait...

• Love
Reactions: sjw

sjw

Visit site
Only way I would get that is if I was the first person of the day :ROFLMAO:
I was expecting someone to make a joke like that at my expense! So thanks for not taking the low hanging fruit! No, I was there until 20 mins til closing. I was 5th of the week as well :)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I was expecting someone to make a joke like that at my expense! So thanks for not taking the low hanging fruit! No, I was there until 20 mins til closing. I was 5th of the week as well :)
One time I was at top tracer, I hit a bit of a skinny bullet with an iron, and the software enormously malfunctioned and registered it as 330 yards on the screen. Since then I've taken it all with a pinch of salt.

Last edited:

sjw

Visit site
One time I was at top tracer, I hit a bit of skinny bullet with an iron, and the software enormously malfunctioned and registered it as 330 yards on the screen. Since then I've taken it all with a pinch of salt.
The top of all time at our place is over 400 yards lol

I'm sure the calculations etc can be a little bit off, especially the run out part. I figured that everyone else is subjected to the same calculations as well.

HeftyHacker

Visit site
The top of all time at our place is over 400 yards lol

I'm sure the calculations etc can be a little bit off, especially the run out part. I figured that everyone else is subjected to the same calculations as well.

My mate had 422.65yds in the one at Trafford Golf in Manchester. He's a massive hitter but I'm not having that! He said he was downwind of a storm though.

Edit: not even the longest ever at the range 😂

• Haha
Reactions: sjw
D

Deleted member 1740

Shane Lowry sticking it to a marshall.

I cant post the video as it contains swear words but worth looking for it for a giggle.

sjw

Visit site
Holed out from a bunker for birdie yesterday, and then the very next shot my mate chipped in for birdie from off the back of the green! :cool: