Visit site

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Last edited:

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Well I don’t know if it’s your track but seeing it mentioned on the list reminds me I’ve played Elderslie a good few times as one of my best mates at college was (maybe still is) a member. Playing it early 80s you rather had to watch out for incursions from Foxbar…🙄

I’m no2 on the list, Willow Valley. I’m sure Royal Liverpool will be a whole new level.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Interested to know in what way it's "garbage"! Surely a putter can't be THAT bad?
If you are really interested to know, I'll sell it to you for 50p. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Then you'll be certain that it is garbage.
Anything like this and I usually give it to the charity shop - but I wouldn't even inflict this one on them. Utter junk.

• Haha
Reactions: sjw

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Played in a charity golf comp in my home town on Friday, organised by some old school friends I’ve not seen since we were kids, was great catching up with old pals.

I didn’t know one of the chaps in our group, we were walking up the fairway comparing our similar and ancient electric trolleys, when he said ‘does your auto distance/stop still work’? My reply being his must be a newer model as mine doesn’t have that feature. He proceeded to show me how to do it on my trolley, press and hold, couple of clicks, off it went and stopped a few seconds later.

10 years+ I’ve had that trolley! 🤣

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Met up with my mate today , decided to do match play

3 down after 3.. managed to win 2 and 1

Nice lunch after aswell

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
After winning the county qualifier a team of three of our best club golfers went to Ealing Golf Club over the weekend to play the other county winners over two rounds with the combined gross score being the score posted. Our team only went and won it scoring 430 (+10) and we are England Golf's Men's Champions Club of 2023.

After holding a number of county events over the past few years, next year we are to host a Midlands event for the first time. All credit to our greenkeeper team who are continually improving the course and attracting top players from the area to join.

Last edited:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Lottie Woad (of my club) starts her sophomore year at college in the US with another top 5 performance...following up on an equal 1st place in the ANNIKA Inter-Collegiate Invitational a couple of weeks back; plus she's been selected in the three player England ladies team for the World Amateur Team Golf Championship to be played in Abu Dhabi next month.

Amateur women's golf might not be everyone's cup of tea, but it's great to have the opportunity to gain an insight and an understanding of it (Rose Zhang was Lottie's target to aim for until she turned pro last year - and she went straight into the US Solheim Cup team). And it's great to watch someone I've known since she was seven making progress in such a tough sporting environment.