Golf Random Irritations

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
You don't get away with just that....we need the story.?

Our 16th is a beast
there's a carry for the next shot, but if your drive isn't a decent length then it's a risky FW or 8 iron layup, both into a strong wind

Sometimes I have to admit that the drive is too short and today it was 8 iron layup then 5 hybrid into the green (still short today)I

Edit it's a par 4 BTW

Last edited:

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
Another year I can’t play in the Club Champs, this year I’m away, previously I’ve forgotten to book/not played enough qualifiers and various other issues.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Heading to the driving range and realising that not only did I not have my swing from 3 years ago when I last played, I had barely any semblance of a swing.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Due to injuries I only played 3 times last year, played Surrey National last week, had to walk it as no buggies available. My god next few days I have felt it! Didn’t realise I had got so unfit! Ache from neck to toes!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
When you have your best round for a while, shoot 78 gross, 37 points with a score diff of 6.6 only to find that a score of 78, 37 points and SD 6.6 has just dropped off your 20
122303-120742.jpg

sunshine

Visit site
We did go first, we didn't really ask, just said hello and carried on. Knew we had a time so that was all we needed in our mind.

I haven't but I will be, shop was shut when we come off.

So you had a tee time booked at 4:28, and you teed off at 4:28. So what is your irritation? That another group was behind you? 🤷‍♂️

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Trying to find the net score results, from club open comps, who use different systems from HDID.
Why isn't there some kind of link between HDID and the master score card systems.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Trying to find the net score results, from club open comps, who use different systems from HDID.
Why isn't there some kind of link between HDID and the master score card systems.
On a similar theme, sort of, I played in a charity day on Friday. They still haven't announced the results. I'm assuming they did something at the end of the day but it's not hard to post things up on it's own dedicated FB page afterwards. My team won't be in the prizes but I want to know who won, what won etc.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Received an email from our golf club which included the following;

"We now have sanitary bins in the men's toilets in both the clubhouse toilets and changing room toilets, please discard used sanitary towels and incontinence pads in these rather than placing them in the waste bin."

The world's gone bonkers mental. :mad:

sunshine

Visit site
Received an email from our golf club which included the following;

"We now have sanitary bins in the men's toilets in both the clubhouse toilets and changing room toilets, please discard used sanitary towels and incontinence pads in these rather than placing them in the waste bin."

The world's gone bonkers mental. :mad:
The demographic at your golf club probably indicates that incontinence is a common problem.