Golf commentary - what!!!!

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Just listened to radar saying Lowry will have to use all his muscles to get the ball out of this lie to get the green!

It was sitting in a wee bit of semi rough, clean lie! Seriously are they just trying to sensationalise everything as I think they just sound silly.

Between that and "the winds getting up" when it's quite clearly a minor breeze at best.

Wolf

Visit site
Listening to talksport2 and its pretty decent commentary, no frills just describing they see.

Normally like sky coverage as well, however someone could fart in the gallery and he'd say winds getting up now players gonna have to fight it.

User20204

Visit site
Listening on the radio can be fascinating, you hear them say, if he gets this within 20 feet he's a magician, next thing, stone dead.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Listening on the radio can be fascinating, you hear them say, if he gets this within 20 feet he's a magician, next thing, stone dead.
Radar is guilty of that as well. Often says it will impossible for them to go close and then they leave it 18 inches away. Maybe he just needs to face it that today's pros are all better than he was!

Wolf

Visit site
Love Radar, Boxall and Beem but the sooner someone hires a hitman for McGinley the better. Get him off the Sky panel as he's crap. Bit like Monty he's living off RC success
I'll do it for a small fee. I. Absolutely detest it when he's on the TV even listening to him on a podcast interview made my ears bleed.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Lowry hits his shot into 18 and stops 25 ft right of the pin. mcGinley spouts “that’s an excellent shot from Lowry”.

JB Jolmes then sticks it closer than Lowry, McGinley spouts “just about got away with that...... good shot”

Utter tosh from McGinley

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Apparently, according to many commentators over the years, one of the most difficult putts is through your own shadow. WTF?? Don't they know that your shadow will push a miss read putt back on line??

D

Deleted member 15344

"soft educated hands"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
McGinley ? He is awful , worse than what Monty was

And how many times does Murray need to tell us that “this is where the caddy comes into their own” !!?!!

Last edited by a moderator: