Dress Code Question

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Why do shirts have to be tucked in? - more comfortable untucked in the current spell of weather.

Why does the length of a sock have to be specified?

No idea on the socks but for the shirts the majority of men don't have six packs and there would be a tendency for flabby bellies to be hanging out over trousers.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
No idea on the socks but for the shirts the majority of men don't have six packs and there would be a tendency for flabby bellies to be hanging out over trousers.

My perception is that tucking the shirt in accentuates the curves of the older man and untucked makes you look slimmer - at least that's what I will continue to believe.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
My perception is that tucking the shirt in accentuates the curves of the older man and untucked makes you look slimmer - at least that's what I will continue to believe.

No, there would be a glimpse of fat belly during the back swing. Shudder

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Can't be any worse than lady members in their crop trousers making them look even dumpier, sleeveless tops showing off their flabby arms and don't mention the saggy bo*bs 

Some of us wear short skirts and have boobs held firmly in place I'll have you know:D

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site

I can just picture you Jim, in your Cargo shorts, Hawaiian shirt untucked, black socks held up with suspenders, handkerchief tied on your head :rofl:

Last edited: