Dress code in an AGM?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hilarious isn't it. I hope his wife doesn't pass before he does, he won't be very popular with the rest of the family 😳
You could just have asked that question straight to me‍ but I suppose there is less fun in that 🤷‍♂️

Neither of us are having a funeral, already been discussed and agreed. No issue there, sorry to disappoint.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
You could just have asked that question straight to me‍ but I suppose there is less fun in that 🤷‍♂️

Neither of us are having a funeral, already been discussed and agreed. No issue there, sorry to disappoint.
I'm with you on a lot of things but this no funerals thing is pretty unique to you I think. I hate funerals and would love not to go to them but I didn't think life worked like that. 😄 When one of my parents sadly passes, I can't imagine not going to the funeral or what that would look like to the rest of the family.

RichA

Visit site
My Canadian cousin is over in a couple of weeks and has invited me to join her for a round of golf and lunch at super fancy Brocket Hall where she's staying.
I thought I'd better check the dress code, it being posh and me being a pleb. Jeans and trainers are fine. And I can apparently land my helicopter in the grounds by prior arrangement.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm with you on a lot of things but this no funerals thing is pretty unique to you I think. I hate funerals and would love not to go to them but I didn't think life worked like that. 😄 When one of my parents sadly passes, I can't imagine not going to the funeral or what that would look like to the rest of the family.
Definitely not unique, see post #225. I've also seen it happen increasingly with other people that we are aware of. Definitely not common, no question, but becoming more acceptable. Ultimately, you make your own decisions, no right or wrong.

LincolnShep

Head Pro
Visit site
My Canadian cousin is over in a couple of weeks and has invited me to join her for a round of golf and lunch at super fancy Brocket Hall where she's staying.
I thought I'd better check the dress code, it being posh and me being a pleb. Jeans and trainers are fine. And I can apparently land my helicopter in the grounds by prior arrangement.
How convenient.