Comfy shoes

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
I'm looking for a pair of spikeless shoes that are not so hard on the foot. I find my feet ache a bit in my Speith 3s.

What are the FJ Pro SL like? Any other reccomendations?

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I'm looking for a pair of spikeless shoes that are not so hard on the foot. I find my feet ache a bit in my Speith 3s.

What are the FJ Pro SL like? Any other reccomendations?

I like the Pro SL, had two pairs, last pair still has another season in them at least. Although I have picked up a pair of Adidas Tour 360 XT-SL which were comfy as comfy can be when trying them on

Smasher

Medal Winner
Visit site
Tried all (except Sketchers) the spikeless offerings recently and settled on the Grey Pro SL, way comfier than anything else.
That includes the 'identical' black Pro SL which were smaller and not as comfy.

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
I've got the ProSL....lovely pair of shoes.

Based on my experiences with Skechers casual shoes....I'd like to think their golf shoes are equally as comfortable.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Fj for me are the least comfortable shoes on the market.

Another shout for Skechers, from me. Puma and Adidas are also very good comfort wise.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I find the Ecco bioM (older version) like carpet slippers, esp as i have wide feet.

i find pretty much every other brand too narrow

Kennysarmy

Visit site
I fancy some new shoes for the summer and will be giving the Skechers Go Golf Elite Mojo ones a try, I have a £30 American Golf voucher which might ease the pain of the £120 price tag!

Springveldt

Visit site
The Inesis shoes from Decathlon are superb and only £55 for the waterproof version.
Was going to mention these. Took a flyer on them after the mygolfspy review and to be honest, they are excellent for £55. Really comfortable and great grip. Not exactly a looker though.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Was going to mention these. Took a flyer on them after the mygolfspy review and to be honest, they are excellent for £55. Really comfortable and great grip. Not exactly a looker though.
Really? I think they look good - although I'm more a fan of the trainer style as I tend to wear shorts if I can so trainer style shoes look better. I have the white/navy design ones.