Comfy shoes

Springveldt

Visit site
they look a bit like the cheap ones they sell in Lidl and Aldi?
Honestly, don't let the looks put you off it you want a great shoe at a great price. I've only wore them for about 8 rounds in total but they were comfortable from round 1. Last 2 rounds I've been splashing through puddles and all sorts with them and my feet have been bone dry.

I'd put these on par with the Adidas 360 Tour Boost for comfort, they are better than every other pair of golf shoes I've bought in the last few years. Worse ones by a mile were Footjoy Contour Boa, let water in at the tongue straight away and where so uncomfortable. Won't go near Footjoy again but I'm probably going to pick up another pair of these in white for the summer.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I think the quality of FJ has slipped the last few years.
Bought my first pair of Ecco this year and they are brilliant ( no smell)
Can’t see me buying anything else now.

All feet are different so go try as many as you can.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Honestly, don't let the looks put you off it you want a great shoe at a great price. I've only wore them for about 8 rounds in total but they were comfortable from round 1. Last 2 rounds I've been splashing through puddles and all sorts with them and my feet have been bone dry.

I'd put these on par with the Adidas 360 Tour Boost for comfort, they are better than every other pair of golf shoes I've bought in the last few years. Worse ones by a mile were Footjoy Contour Boa, let water in at the tongue straight away and where so uncomfortable. Won't go near Footjoy again but I'm probably going to pick up another pair of these in white for the summer.
not looking for a shoe, way too many pairs as it is, TBH i'm more than happy with my Ecco's best shoe for Comfort for my feet, which are quite wide, ecco straight out the box

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I think the quality of FJ has slipped the last few years.
Bought my first pair of Ecco this year and they are brilliant ( no smell)
Can’t see me buying anything else now.

All feet are different so go try as many as you can.
100%

only trouble is i don't really like the styling of the new ones (new sole) i much pref the older Biom, these can be got pretty cheap too, got a couple of extra gortex pairs before Christmas for £60 from golf centre real bargains

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I've obviously got the wrong shape feet for Ecco shoes.
They work and they dont kill me but I never find them as comfy as I do the Skechers

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

Exactly my feelings. The Inesis shoes were instantly comfortable, no 'wearing in' period. They have been completely waterproof so far (had them a couple of months now during the wettest period pretty much!) - socks bone dry as you say. My previous winter shoes were FootJoy and they were far inferior, socks were drenched and I'd only had the shoes about 9 months.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I’ve not found a shoe that beats the Adidas boost for comfort, this includes testing against foot joy sl pro & fjsports, puma cell and whatever the Nike ones were.

the only downside on the earlier boost where the material in the heal but the later boost2 have leather inner heals

D

Deleted member 15344

Pro SL are ok for comfort but Adidas boost are the most comfortable shoes I have tried - both the XT and Tour

sunshine

Visit site
Pro SL are ok for comfort but Adidas boost are the most comfortable shoes I have tried - both the XT and Tour

I found pro SL comfortable like slippers, they are low to the ground with little cushioning.

The adidas boost cushioning is unbelievable though. I have the spikeless tour360's now with the full length boost sole and they are so bouncy I feel like jogging when I wear them.

Puma ignite also comfy but not as much as adidas.

sunshine

Visit site
Really? I think they look good - although I'm more a fan of the trainer style as I tend to wear shorts if I can so trainer style shoes look better. I have the white/navy design ones.

I respect the fact you are going for functionality not looks, so you're not paying for branding and styling. But those are seriously ugly! The upper is waterproof because it's polyurethane. £55 is a lot of money for plastic supermarket shoes.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I respect the fact you are going for functionality not looks, so you're not paying for branding and styling. But those are seriously ugly! The upper is waterproof because it's polyurethane. £55 is a lot of money for plastic supermarket shoes.
They fulfil every criteria I had when looking for shoes, including looks, which, although you're right I don't care THAT much about, I still wouldn't have bought them if I thought they looked hideous.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I bought a pair of the Inesis shoes too and they are great.

got a pair of the ‘dry’ ones for Christmas so I can wear in the summer and they look grand.

if they start to annoy, Ecco Biom Hybrids are the best on the market in my opinion