Comfy shoes

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Adidas adipure have a nice comfy sole and made to last.

I like them so much I've got them in grey, navy and brown. Should last me years if I look after them.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Good to see the Adidas love!

Like the above I loved the boost tour 360 that much I bought a grey pair for winter and white pair for the summer. Three years on they are still in great condition, only going in the bin due to the fault with inner heal as they’re the older model.

Misses socks got me a pair of the new boost2 in white for Christmas so I’ll buy another grey pair in the summer for the winter

sunshine

Visit site
They fulfil every criteria I had when looking for shoes, including looks, which, although you're right I don't care THAT much about, I still wouldn't have bought them if I thought they looked hideous.

Everyone has different style preferences. If you don't think they look hideous then you go ahead and wear them with pride! :)

A lot of people like the ecco cage shoes. But to me they look like crocs, just incredibly ugly.

AdamW

Visit site
Just a random note but my laces have started to go weird and frayed on my Sketchers .

Emailed Sketchers to see if they sold the laces separate as they match the shoes and they are sending me out some free of charge.

Great customer service (y)

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Just a random note but my laces have started to go weird and frayed on my Sketchers .

Emailed Sketchers to see if they sold the laces separate as they match the shoes and they are sending me out some free of charge.

Great customer service (y)

What is wrong with people?

Free drivers now laces!

AdamW

Visit site
Maybe get these? Very cool

71ezNHft6FL._UY500_.jpg

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Cool in the correct usage of the word.
Theres a fine line between looking cool and looking like a dhead......
Line crossed?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I have always found the FJ Dryjoys very comfy even straight from the box. I struggle with Adidas sizing so it has always been a struggle to find any of their styles that work for me hence my prevelance for all things FJ

D

Deleted member 16999

Adidas Website has extra20 off sale prices, some decent shoes still available at low prices.