Golf Shoes

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
I bought a pair of Puma GS fast golf shoes last year. They are brilliant. Very comfy and waterproof. Yes, waterproof. The thing is, they are now tough to find. Why do shoe manufacturers change the styles. If they make a good shoe, keep making it. Nike air force one. Every trainer now looks like this iconic shoe. It annoying that I'm going to have to buy a golf shoe before I need to, but I don't want to take the chance that the next generation shoe just will not be the same quality.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I bought a pair of these from Sports Direct, hate away people but they were £50 a couple of months ago. Cracking shoes, really comfy. Have you looked on their site, or gone to a shop? Worth having a look for.

I'm also thinking of getting a second pair of these. I like to alternate my shoes and the pair I'll be retiring are another Puma pair, about 4 years old and the soles are worn down.

In answer to your question, get them. Put me in a cupboard until you need them but definitely get them.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Are these shoes comfortable then? I am actually quite tempted to get a new trainer-style pair and they look pretty good.