G/Fore shoes

Visit site
I also have Gallivanter’s and they’re probably the comfiest “proper” golf shoe I’ve had (comfier than Dryjoy Tours) - everyone I know who has G4 shoes loves them for both style/comfort.

What I would advise the forum, is steer clear of the “sneaker” style shoes (although I have no experience of G4 in that space) - I’ve owned Adidas Ultraboost, Nike Air Max 97s, Jordan 4s and Jordan 1 lows over the last 3-4 years. They just aren’t built to last and start to disintegrate within 6-9 months. (In soles, seams, shape all gone).

The Ultraboosts are the worst I’ve ever had, they have absolutely 0 ankle support, so climbing the banks of Hindhead’s front 9 means several rolled ankles! I wore them about 3 times before buying a new pair.

sunshine

Visit site

These are the best golf shoes I’ve ever had. Super comfortable, supportive, waterproof, durable. Surprised they are still being sold as I have been wearing this model since 2019.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Shoes just arrived and look great. Quality looks good and feel solidly built. Glad I went up half a size based on the comparison with adidas fit as they seem to fit well, helped by the BOA style lacing. The insole is textured which will take a bit of getting used to but I suspect that will be forgotten after a few holes. The sole looks fairly grippy but hard to tell on the carpet and the Mrs will moan if I start making a mess of the carpet by trying a more in depth test!
just got to wait til the weather improves to try them on the course.

Kilbey

Visit site

These are the best golf shoes I’ve ever had. Super comfortable, supportive, waterproof, durable. Surprised they are still being sold as I have been wearing this model since 2019.
Me too. Codechaos in summer, these in winter. They've been great. Now on their 3rd winter and still in fine fettle.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Shoes just arrived and look great. Quality looks good and feel solidly built. Glad I went up half a size based on the comparison with adidas fit as they seem to fit well, helped by the BOA style lacing. The insole is textured which will take a bit of getting used to but I suspect that will be forgotten after a few holes. The sole looks fairly grippy but hard to tell on the carpet and the Mrs will moan if I start making a mess of the carpet by trying a more in depth test!
just got to wait til the weather improves to try them on the course.
Forgot to add, got 2 free wooden tees (non castle) in the box - winner, winner :ROFLMAO:

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
For all of you who thought about g/fore shoes or clothing but didn't push the button: code extra2024 gives you an additional 20% off price.
For those who did: sorry! 😆