And my new club is.....

D

Deleted member 25172

Well well well. You might see me a few more times this year than you expected! ?

D

Deleted member 15344

Enjoyed Princes - it’s three nice 9 hole course , will be interesting to see what it’s like as a members club though as it seems to have a lot of visitors, and also there is the stunning course next door

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Enjoyed Princes - it’s three nice 9 hole course , will be interesting to see what it’s like as a members club though as it seems to have a lot of visitors, and also there is the stunning course next door

I've got a few questions re the visitors, but from what I've seen. They try to keep 9 free for members at least.

Having played RSG a fair few times, there's no denying it's class. But if my neighbour had a ferrari I wouldn't stop liking my BMW. Gotta be realistic in my hopes lol

D

Deleted member 25172

Once I'm all signed up (15th). I'll know rules for visitors. Know its effectively half price green fees.

Did the membership make a bigger hole in your pocket than you expected?

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site

1100 or so is usual price for 7 days around here. But most of those courses you're lucky to get 8 months of enjoyable golf imo.

As long as I play once a week, I'll not be dissapppointed. This year is the first time I've not felt like going out at times, and not just at winter. Hoping a better course will give me the drive to get back out there.

Newnsy

Visit site
Played Princes yesterday great course and they are always doing work to improve it. the course was in great condition considering the weather we have been having, took a few holes to get used to the ball actually rolling ?

D

Deleted member 25172

1100 or so is usual price for 7 days around here. But most of those courses you're lucky to get 8 months of enjoyable golf imo.

As long as I play once a week, I'll not be dissapppointed. This year is the first time I've not felt like going out at times, and not just at winter. Hoping a better course will give me the drive to get back out there.

Yeah, I meant the joining fee as I’m guessing it might’ve been, well, chunky. I’d happily pay 1350 per year to be a member at Princes if I was living down there.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Yeah, I meant the joining fee as I’m guessing it might’ve been, well, chunky. I’d happily pay 1350 per year to be a member at Princes if I was living down there.

It was 500 a few years back.

But he's messaged me telling me full cost and perks and not included it. So fingers crossed.....

Won't be joining til back from Portugal which is middle of month. So likely 1st Feb start. But once there, sure there will be plenty of dates for guests ??

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
It was 500 a few years back.

But he's messaged me telling me full cost and perks and not included it. So fingers crossed.....

Won't be joining til back from Portugal which is middle of month. So likely 1st Feb start. But once there, sure there will be plenty of dates for guests ??

Probably you'll get freebie's at Chart Hills as they've just bought it ??

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Finally had confirmation that there’s a space for me. Only 5 day membership atm, but they expect a 7 day spot be available around March.
Looking forward to testing myself on a proper course all year round. Just need to go get some decent wet weather gear.

Oh yeah, it’s here.

Www.princesgolfclub.co.uk
Playing Princes in April. Heard good things about improvements.
Say hello to Sandy for me.(y)