New ish. but already put off a bit

Backache

Assistant Pro
Visit site
visited Pytchely. what a lovely set up. went for a wander at 1st, got chatting to the 2 guys in American golf. arranged a couple of lessons. then went and hit a basket on the range... duffed a few, but once i remembered to relax the arms a bit, was flying over 100 on the 7 iron, and 125-130 ish on the 3 wood. confidence returning.
Good luck with your golf, my memory of Lochcarron was a dog that looked on at the first and barked if you duffed it right into the water/rubbish.
You won't find many more attractive courses.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
On my return to golf last year, I deliberately picked tee times where there was a gap behind me. Turned out I found myself being encouraged to play through folks in front, rather than holding anyone up. Playing solo, you're unlikely to delay anyone.
For reasons I don't understand, when invited to play through and in front of an audience, I'd generally hit a couple of good 'uns.
A thank you and, "I'm **** but I'm quick," used to get me through in a minute or two with positive encouragement rather than any kind of resentment.
Most golfers at my nice club have been nothing but encouraging.
That’s good to hear.
You get some dicks but they are rare thankfully.