And my new club is.....

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Finally had confirmation that there’s a space for me. Only 5 day membership atm, but they expect a 7 day spot be available around March.
Looking forward to testing myself on a proper course all year round. Just need to go get some decent wet weather gear.

Oh yeah, it’s here.

Www.princesgolfclub.co.uk

Congratulations Dave, enjoy it. (y)

sunshine

Visit site
Great club, great choice.

£1350 is an absolute bargain for a course of that calibre. If you play once a week that's £26 a round, which is tremendous value, but really there is so much more to it than that simple equation: On that sandy turf the course will never be closed unless its covered in snow, no temps etc, and 27 holes as well. And then there will be all the times when you have a little window and you pop out for 9 nine holes. Plus the fantastic practise facilities.

Also, I imagine there will be regular club matches against local neighbours like RSG, RCP etc, and I don't mean just the scratch team.

Wolf

Visit site
Nice one @Papas1982 Princes is a great place to play your golf. Love all 3 courses played them many a time in junior County games and hoping to get down there in summer this year at some point. My brother used to play a lot of County matches with both Francis & Robert McGuirk, both lovely guys and exceptional golfers used to watch them in awe as a 7 year old boy being dragged round to watch my older brother. Rob Key is a member there and used to tell me a lot of the good things that have happened to improve the place when I was PT'ing him so be something for you to really look forward to each time you play..

Last edited:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hey Dave, keep an eye out for when the security clock off at RSG, so me and Dave mac know when we can bunk on. (y)

Seriously, hope you find a home there. Played there 3 times and always liked it there, and they have done the inward 9 up since, and believe its even better now.

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Finally had confirmation that there’s a space for me. Only 5 day membership atm, but they expect a 7 day spot be available around March.
Looking forward to testing myself on a proper course all year round. Just need to go get some decent wet weather gear.

Oh yeah, it’s here.

Www.princesgolfclub.co.uk

nice one Dave - have watched the various reports of the work they have done over last couple of years and looks to be a really special place - i would do the same if i lived down there

D

Deleted member 21258

Enjoy, was in great condition when we played a couple if years back and the full English was superb.

Hope it works out for you.