Air Fryers … any good / recommendations

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
you can bake a cake in one! lol using correct setting

anyways

https://ninjakitchen.co.uk/product/...Il1ChuNImkMCR9dzz9xoCGCIQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

id say this one

it has the pressure cooker and air fryer all in one

the dual one is brilliant but cant do the stews etc like this one could, I have the dual and a separate instapot

Thanks. So, maybe a silly question...later hubby will have cheesy chips (frozen oven chips, cheese added last couple of minutes) and I'll have fish and veg (frozen breadcrumbed fish). Usually I'd use a large oven tray and add the fish to it 10 minutes after the chips. Would/could this fit in the gadget? I was thinking 100% yes with the dual function one but not sure about this...

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thanks. So, maybe a silly question...later hubby will have cheesy chips (frozen oven chips, cheese added last couple of minutes) and I'll have fish and veg (frozen breadcrumbed fish). Usually I'd use a large oven tray and add the fish to it 10 minutes after the chips. Would/could this fit in the gadget? I was thinking 100% yes with the dual function one but not sure about this...

If you get a rack for it then it should work fine just add the fish

However the dual is brilliant and will do what you need

Just if you want the pressure option aswell

We have both just because I went for pressure cooker for something first then decided to get an air fryer

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Found a facebook page where someone used the dual with meat on one side, veg in the other, combined and added sauce...hey presto stir fry or casserole-esque?!

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site

My Foodi has a rack. I would set mine to bake. Chips in bottom bung rack in and then fish on the rack. Everything takes less time and at a lower temperature. Watch The Salted Pepper on you tube. She explains everything well and shows what you can do.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
My Foodi has a rack. I would set mine to bake. Chips in bottom bung rack in and then fish on the rack. Everything takes less time and at a lower temperature. Watch The Salted Pepper on you tube. She explains everything well and shows what you can do.
Just looking and the next size up is just £27 more (see link below which I think is the same item but more room and more functions?). Are there times you wish you had a bit more room in yours?

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/7863006?clickSR=slp:term:ninja foodi:21:41:1
No pressure but there is more than one sale at stake here. My head is hurting from comparing all of these. I need @chellie to just tell us both to buy a particular model ?

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
No pressure but there is more than one sale at stake here. My head is hurting from comparing all of these. I need @chellie to just tell us both to buy a particular model ?

I couldn't decide for ages and my head hurt deciding. Think the bigger one has yoghurt, steam and dehydrate. In the end I knew I wouldn't use those. Also remembered the mini was a lot cheaper than the bigger one when I bought it!

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Interesting as have been looking at dehydrate function due to the absolute glut of tomatoes at the allotment!

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I ordered the cook and crisp kit for mine last week so I can cook multiple things on the air fryer setting, can’t wait to try it out.
Only really done chicken breasts so far on the steam fry setting, dead easy and soooo moist ?

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Interesting as have been looking at dehydrate function due to the absolute glut of tomatoes at the allotment!

We just make our own sun dried tomatoes in the oven with the glut…Slow roast the toms for about 3 hours, I do a few trays, some with herbs some plain that I add garlic or a fresh chilli to when I put them in the kilner jar covered in olive oil. ?