A GM opportunity with a difference!

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Hi all

Rather than golf gear related opportunity here's something a little but different

How do you fancy joining me for a day at Royal Troon watching the Open and generally having a good time!

I have 10 hospitality passes for the Champions Club 1st day play of the 2016 Open and want to invite some forumers along

The passes get you into the Open (reserved parking is included) and complimentary food and drinks all day (hospitality is open from 8.30am to 7.00pm)!

I'll be around and about during the day to meet the lucky 10, have a stroll around the links with you and enjoy the odd refreshing cold beverage or three while chewing the fat on the day's play. It promises to be a fun day

In the first instance this opportunity is open to forumers who are subscribers to GM (will require your subscriber number for verification) as I'd like to reward those who support us by buying the magazine as well as getting involved in the forum community

The lucky 10 will need to get themselves to Royal Troon under their own steam (and arrange accommodation if relevant) but after that you shouldn't have to put your hand in your pocket unless you want to go mad in the merchandise tent!

The 10 names will be announced next Wednesday June 29th.

If you'd like to be considered for this then please email me michael.harris@timeinc.com with 'Royal Troon Open 2016 opportunity' in the email header and the following info

Name
Forum Name
Home Club (if applicable)
Handicap (if applicable)
Date of Birth
Contact tel number
Subscriber number (address where your subscription is registered if you don't have the subscriber number)

Last edited:

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Is this only open to subcribers??

i get the mag from WH Smiths, as when i did subscribe it always turned up a week after it was in sale in the shops

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
The last two fitting opportunities - Cobra/Yonex - were in the South of England.

dw it was a joke, you'll learn that once you've been here a while. the 'northerners' always moan that opportunities are based down south, so i thought i'd reciprocate :D