A GM opportunity with a difference!

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've booked a room in Irvine, got a spare bed if you're looking to stay over.

I'm going to try and get a game in somewhere on the Friday too.

I know I may regret this... but am happy to join you in Irvine & look for a game on the Fri

D

Deleted member 1740

I know I may regret this... but am happy to join you in Irvine & look for a game on the Fri

Ok davey boy, I'll confirm with you tomorrow as my tart might be coming with me now, if she can get the Friday off work. She'll be going shopping whilst I'm at the golf.

Last edited by a moderator:

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just at this place this morning on booking.com - its now 380 quid for 2 nights!

Just had a chat with a customer, he has a 4 bed family room booked in this hotel for the whole weekend at £125 pp per night I think.
He and his pals aren't going now so the room is potentially going to get cancelled, however he said he was going to offer it to some other lads next week so I'm not 100% sure what the crack is.

Personally, I have to work on Friday so depending where my job is I'm possibly going to turn the back of my van into a campervan and do a spot of wild camping, so I may be after a lift to and from the course from my "spot" :thup:

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
I shall see you guys up there
Uncle Mike very kindly offered places to the Moderator team, but it looks like I am the only one able to go.

Be good to catch up with old faces and to meet new ones.

Flying up from Luton Wednesday and coming back Thursday evening

cant wait :)

kerber0s1983

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just had a chat with a customer, he has a 4 bed family room booked in this hotel for the whole weekend at £125 pp per night I think.
He and his pals aren't going now so the room is potentially going to get cancelled, however he said he was going to offer it to some other lads next week so I'm not 100% sure what the crack is.

Personally, I have to work on Friday so depending where my job is I'm possibly going to turn the back of my van into a campervan and do a spot of wild camping, so I may be after a lift to and from the course from my "spot" :thup:

I'm probably going to be booking a premier inn in East Kilbride as the cost is reasonable and only a 40min drive, so if your spot is on my route in can give you a lift into Troon

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm probably going to be booking a premier inn in East Kilbride as the cost is reasonable and only a 40min drive, so if your spot is on my route in can give you a lift into Troon

Nice one mate, Nerston Toll is the better Premier Inn at East Kilbride btw.
I need to find out where I'm working on the Friday first, I may get a hotel as well depending on where I end up. My co-coordinator is off until next week so I can't discuss it with him yet. We have a customer in Irvine which would come in very handy.

D

Deleted member 1147

I'm going up for the wednesday & thursday, so I'll keep an eye out for Mike and come say hello (may even see if I can't get in on the hospitality :cheers:)

I'm staying in Glasgow at the Easy Hotel and getting the train in each day.

D

Deleted member 1740

Depending on a few things I may be able to sign you on on the Friday. What sort of time were you hoping to play?

Fabian that would be great if you could. I'd like to be back on the road heading home by about 2:30 latest but that could be changed.

What time could you make it?

D

Deleted member 1740

I shall see you guys up there
Uncle Mike very kindly offered places to the Moderator team, but it looks like I am the only one able to go.

Be good to catch up with old faces and to meet new ones.

Flying up from Luton Wednesday and coming back Thursday evening

cant wait :)

Can't believe Mike has spoilt our Party :whistle:

karlcole

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I've managed to book into the willows hotel in Glasgow for the wed night only £70 so not too bad looking forward to meeting everyone 👍🏻

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Might be up for a game on Friday if I can find anywhere to stay too.
Been too busy to look for a hotel so far. :(