A GM opportunity with a difference!

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Cheers Stuart. Any problems & I can always duck down to Troon for the day. Otherwise, look forward to get to getting dicked again by 2Blue :thup:

No worries mate it's all sorted, Davie's bringing you some irons and a putter and I've got a bag,driver,3wood,2wedges a few balls tees etc.

We'll get to PSN by 8:30 latest.

Just so its fair Mark.... are you wanting G15 Irons or TM's R7 Draws?

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Suspect I'll be a little fragile on Friday morning. I'll take left out of the equation & go for the G15's. Thanks for sorting this out Dave. Looking forward to it already :thup:

In fairness you don't really want to be going right either :p

Haha.... aye... even my fading memory can recall the presence of the Victorian Terrace houses, not to mention the pedestrians & cars, down the right of the closing holes & the Club Car park on the 18th...... Note to self..... must check my golf insurance! :whistle:

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Im flying up on Wednesday morning , probably watching practice in the afternoon. Staying overnight in a B&B about 15 miles NE of Troon
Have a hire car and a car park permit, so if anyone is travelling up by train or who is staying local to Troon who wants a lift in to the Course, Just send me a PM and we can work out details.

Really looking forward to this :)

D

Deleted member 1740

nice one Stuart were they delivered by APC? As I have a missed collection card left today !

I'm not sure mate, I was away last night and didn't get home until this evening, my tart told me it'd come today.

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Cheers guys

wife is working from home so arranged it to be delivered today. Only a week to go fingers crossed the sun is shining :)