Your choice Forum 3 or 4 ball

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
It's so hard to narrow it down to three but some who I've not met before who I'd like to that pop into my head straight away are @Beezerk @4LEX & @sunshine . But there are honestly hundreds I'd love to have a round with, some who I've met and not played with, others that I've not met in person at all. And of course those I have played with already that I'd be happy to do so again. 👍🏻

gopher99

Visit site
It's so hard to narrow it down to three but some who I've not met before who I'd like to that pop into my head straight away are @Beezerk @4LEX & @sunshine . But there are honestly hundreds I'd love to have a round with, some who I've met and not played with, others that I've not met in person at all. And of course those I have played with already that I'd be happy to do so again. 👍🏻
Did we not spend an unforgettable day together at the London club😂😂😂

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
I see @PhilTheFragger is a very popular choice.

Before signing up to a 4 ball with any of the Admins, can someone clarify the rules of what can be said during a round. If the Admins implement the forum rules then I am not sure I will make past the first few holes
What happens on the course, stays on the course, unless of course ones playing partners dib you in and post on here 😬

And one is an ex admin now 😎