Help 4 Heroes Liphook charity site details

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Just a reminder that I need donations of £30 to the justgiving charity site in my signature to be made by the end of the month. This will guarantee a place at Liphook, and payment for golf andd food of £55.00 will be made on the day in cash. Any problems with payment please send me a pm. If you no longer can play please let me know asap, as I need to give those on the reserve list as much notice as possible, so they can sort out accommodation.

If I don't hear from anyone on the list of 80 players by 1st April, I will assume you no longer wist to play, and will move reserves up. Sorry to be so harsh.:eek:

D

Deleted Member 1156

Rich, can you post an updated list of who has paid what please? I don't have a clue what I've paid so far :thup:

TIP.......use cut and paste :rofl:

D

Deleted member 17920

Rich, can you post an updated list of who has paid what please? I don't have a clue what I've paid so far :thup:

TIP.......use cut and paste :rofl:
Instead of Rich been your carer why don't you check your bank account to see what has left it instead :D

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just a reminder that I need donations of £30 to the justgiving charity site in my signature to be made by the end of the month. This will guarantee a place at Liphook, and payment for golf andd food of £55.00 will be made on the day in cash. Any problems with payment please send me a pm. If you no longer can play please let me know asap, as I need to give those on the reserve list as much notice as possible, so they can sort out accommodation.

If I don't hear from anyone on the list of 80 players by 1st April, I will assume you no longer wist to play, and will move reserves up. Sorry to be so harsh.:eek:

Forgot all about this, just paid the £30 now :thup: