Help 4 Heroes Liphook charity site details

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Just a reminder that £30 donations are due by the 1st april. After that date I will move the reserves up to replace those in the '80' that haven't paid.

D

Deleted Member 1156

I organised a charity dress down day at work with the proceeds going to H4H. I was hoping that the money raised would be paid into the forum justgiving site but unfortunately company policy dictates that a cheque is raised and paid directly to the charity. Total raised was £516.96

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I organised a charity dress down day at work with the proceeds going to H4H. I was hoping that the money raised would be paid into the forum justgiving site but unfortunately company policy dictates that a cheque is raised and paid directly to the charity. Total raised was £516.96

Gordon. that is a shame, but it may be possible to get it attributed to our account. has the cheque already ben sent ?

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
"charity dress down day" can this still happen? Anymore dress down in our office and we'd be in Pj's or in my case what I wear in bed, boxers!

D

Deleted Member 1156

"charity dress down day" can this still happen? Anymore dress down in our office and we'd be in Pj's or in my case what I wear in bed, boxers!

I don't care what you turn up to work in as long as you cough up the dough :D