Your choice Forum 3 or 4 ball

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Only had the pleasure of playing with richart on the forum but would love to have a game with the following;

All the Liverpool lads on OOB, Oriku, fundy, Homer, Mel Smooth, Tashy, Swango, Billysboots, Ian M (Aldersh*t fan), Lord Tyrion, Kellfire (anyone know if he's still around?), Slime and KenL. Also shout out to Ethan who has left the forum I think?
Not entirely left, just not around much these days.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
not much worse than that Homie
Wasn't my suggestion but I'd tag along. We have a Japanese couple leaving my club next week to go back home and some of their friends arranged a karaoke last Friday. I left at midnight and apparently they were still going at 2.30. Few casualties on Saturday. I actually quite enjoyed it as I haven't been to one for years

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
I worked for a Consulting Firm that had a compulsory annual Karaoke Night...

I used to ensure I was out of the country when that was on. 😁
You don't know what you are missing. There are some amazing singers out there. I had a session singer turn up once at a gig. It was really funny to watch EVERYONE in the pub shut up and pour around where she was singing. Also a young girl got up to sing once, and she was fantastic. Again, people were leaving the bar area to watch her sing. Plus then you get some that get up to sing and you mentally prepare yourself for the worst, and they turn out to be really good. Most people who get up to sing, can actually sing. Sometimes their choice of song can be off putting though. The worst is the prima donnas who say "my throat is really hurting I'm not sure if I'll be ok to sing" before they start to sing. If it's so bad why are you getting up to sing then it can't be that bad can it????? Grrrrr.

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
You don't know what you are missing. There are some amazing singers out there. I had a session singer turn up once at a gig. It was really funny to watch EVERYONE in the pub shut up and pour around where she was singing. Also a young girl got up to sing once, and she was fantastic. Again, people were leaving the bar area to watch her sing. Plus then you get some that get up to sing and you mentally prepare yourself for the worst, and they turn out to be really good. Most people who get up to sing, can actually sing. Sometimes their choice of song can be off putting though. The worst is the prima donnas who say "my throat is really hurting I'm not sure if I'll be ok to sing" before they start to sing. If it's so bad why are you getting up to sing then it can't be that bad can it????? Grrrrr.

One of my favourite work Christmas parties was held at a “Curryaoke”, as the name suggests, it was a karaoke held in a curry house.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site

D

Deleted member 35577

I thought the whole point of karaoke is to be awful? If I want decent singing I'll go to an open Mike night.