Your choice Forum 3 or 4 ball

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Only had the pleasure of playing with richart on the forum but would love to have a game with the following;

All the Liverpool lads on OOB, Oriku, fundy, Homer, Mel Smooth, Tashy, Swango, Billysboots, Ian M (Aldersh*t fan), Lord Tyrion, Kellfire (anyone know if he's still around?), Slime and KenL. Also shout out to Ethan who has left the forum I think?
Kellfire was banned quite some time ago. I had a suspicion he was back on a new account but that one was banned as well anyway so I never found out if it was him or not. 😄 Shame really, I thought he was a good dude but couldn't hide his strong opinions about certain topics.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Kellfire was banned quite some time ago. I had a suspicion he was back on a new account but that one was banned as well anyway so I never found out if it was him or not. 😄 Shame really, I thought he was a good dude but couldn't hide his strong opinions about certain topics.
He seemed like a good dude with a few issues. He probably should of had a few people on ignore rather than raising to their bait.

Banchory Buddha

Visit site
Tough one as I don;t pay much attention to who's made a post, except the attention seekers whom I usually block, but probably LiverpoolPhil, Orikoru and last one could be so many, maybe Lord Tyrion or Rulie

Springveldt

Visit site
I think a 3 ball with Backsticks and bobmac would be interesting to see if they could finish 18 holes together.

Also if I ever needed to brush up on whs, course handicap, course rating or the rules of golf then Voyager EMH, rulefan and wjemather would be the perfect 4 ball.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I already play most weeks with 3 forum members although 2 don't really come on a lot.
So I'd go...
WilliamAlex, genuinely one of the nicest people you could ever meet.
LT, not because I'm a mod kind ass but because of the same as above.
Ori because he seems a good laugh plus he mentioned me a few pages ago 🤣

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I already play most weeks with 3 forum members although 2 don't really come on a lot.
So I'd go...
WilliamAlex, genuinely one of the nicest people you could ever meet.
LT, not because I'm a mod kind ass but because of the same as above.
Ori because he seems a good laugh plus he mentioned me a few pages ago 🤣
Wow thanks pal, have you stopped taking your meds again pmsl

Last edited:

Singlefiguregokfer

Visit site
I think a 3 ball with Backsticks and bobmac would be interesting to see if they could finish 18 holes together.

Also if I ever needed to brush up on whs, course handicap, course rating or the rules of golf then Voyager EMH, rulefan and wjemather would be the perfect 4 ball.
Just beware those who think they know what they’re talking about, as opposed to those who actually do know!

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site

Well, I would be quite happy in that company I'm sure, but might have to include Swango.
But you would all be disappointed that on the course I only talk about the game in progress, condition of the course, weather etc.
Don't like to be distracted from playing golf when playing golf.
🏌️‍♂️

Last edited:

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Well, I would be quite happy in that company I'm sure, but might have to include Swango.
But you would all be disappointed that on the course I only talk about the game in progress, condition of the course, weather etc.
Don't like to be distracted from playing golf when playing golf.
🏌️‍♂️
You are very good company on the course Voyager! No Harm in talking about golf when its the game being played! We all love it, that's why were here!

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
3 or 4 ball is too hard …..

2 x Scottish 4 balls….. Madandra, Birdieman , John Findlay, Atticus Finch, IanG, Toad, Craw and me

Or anyone from the old NW crew……

NWJocko, Qwerty, Bluewolf, StuC, Liverbirdie, Tuggles, Birchy, Huds, Karl102, Val, GaryinDerry

Good times.

There’s some decent golfers on that list.

There is also some absolute beer monsters as well. 😂

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'll go with
Homer
William Alex
Lord t

I have my reasons and I think we'd have a good laugh. As we don't take life seriously and shrug off the knocks it keeps giving. The golf would be competitive, but the booze up afterwards would be messy.
Tell me I'm wrong.