H4H Liphook Start Sheet

D

Deleted member 15344

Ha ha, I still cringe thinking about that, ending up in a bunker on the hole after donking into your trolley and still managed to get a point... :eek::ROFLMAO:
That was your purest strike of the day 😂

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Oh dear just been snooping to see what the handicaps are of my fellow 4 ball and have found that Junior, Pieman, play off 5 and 6 now I’m worried my 7 handicap is more like 17 at the moment sorry PNWokingham, can’t see yours but I promise not to hold you all up.Tab373

Haha...... Don't worry about it. I can chomp it with the best of them. We'll have a good laugh no matter how we all play.!! 😁

D

Deleted member 1418

Oh dear just been snooping to see what the handicaps are of my fellow 4 ball and have found that Junior, Pieman, play off 5 and 6 now I’m worried my 7 handicap is more like 17 at the moment sorry PNWokingham, can’t see yours but I promise not to hold you all up.Tab373

I'll be suffering from catching up with Stu the night before - I'll be lucky to make it into double figures! 🍻🍻😂

Having a good laugh and enjoying the company of my playing partners whilst playing a great course are what I prioritise on H4H day. If I actually play some half decent golf as well then even better!

We'll have a great day - looking forward to it. 👍

D

Deleted member 1740

I'll be suffering from catching up with Stu the night before - I'll be lucky to make it into double figures! 🍻🍻😂

Having a good laugh and enjoying the company of my playing partners whilst playing a great course are what I prioritise on H4H day. If I actually play some half decent golf as well then even better!

This for me, is what the day is all about.

There's no better day to remember Rick than this day and no doubt he'd have that massive infectious grin on his boat race knowing we've all had a great day and raised a good few quid for a charity that was close to his heart.

Playing good golf is a bonus.

D

Deleted member 1740

Dont worry Tab, you'll be too busy laughing at slasher's golf mate 😂😂

D

Deleted Member 1156

This for me, is what the day is all about.

There's no better day to remember Rick than this day and no doubt he'd have that massive infectious grin on his boat race knowing we've all had a great day and raised a good few quid for a charity that was close to his heart.

Playing good golf is a bonus.
Sacrilege! This is a major, it's all about the golf! I reckon there is a board for this in the clubhouse at either Centurion or Blackmoor 😋

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site

Is that double figures drinks or points :)

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
The GM team are all very excited - should be a great day

You have Kraxx on the first tee with you, he'll talk the hind legs off a donkey, just don't mention, people who brake for no reason, Brexit, political correctness, the weather, work, football, middle lane hoggers, well bad drivers. He does like to talk about his hobbies though, eating spicey chilli, drinking bourbon and golf. About his golf, he has the stature of Kiridech Aphibarnrat but the mouth and sulks of Tyrell Hatton, so me and Hacker_hughes nicknamed him Tyrell Barnrat.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
You have Kraxx on the first tee with you, he'll talk the hind legs off a donkey, just don't mention, people who brake for no reason, Brexit, political correctness, the weather, work, football, middle lane hoggers, well bad drivers. He does like to talk about his hobbies though, eating spicey chilli, drinking bourbon and golf. About his golf, he has the stature of Kiridech Aphibarnrat but the mouth and sulks of Tyrell Hatton, so me and Hacker_hughes nicknamed him Tyrell Barnrat.

They are following me (they are off the 1st and we're off the second) and rather nervous about how far down the fairway will be deemed safe in terms of both drives and avoiding hearing Kraxx holding court

D

Deleted Member 1156

They are following me (they are off the 1st and we're off the second) and rather nervous about how far down the fairway will be deemed safe in terms of both drives and avoiding hearing Kraxx holding court
Put a green sharpie in your bag just in case ;)