H4H Auction items 3 and 4 balls

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
We have the following 2,3 and 4 balls for auction with all proceeds to the Help For Heroes charity.

1. 3 Ball Westerham, playing with Bratty £15

2. 3 Balll Cooden playing with Smiffy £40

3. 3 Keddleston Park playing with JamesR

4. 3 Ball Princes playing with Swingalot, to include bacon roll and light lunch. Highest bid £140

5. 3 Ball Ganton (36 holes if required) playing with PeteMa £75

6. 3 Ball Blackmoor playing with Richart Highest bid £123

7. 4 Ball Broadstone. £250

8. 4 Ball Cuddington. Highest bid £87

You can check out all the courses on their websites, but I promise there are no goat tracks!:)

The auction will finish on the 18th October at Hayling, but if you are not playing that day you can bid on this thread. You can also pm me with a maximum bid, and I will bid on your behalf.

Cracking courses with cracking forumers and Smiffy and Bratty.:p

Thanks to all the forumers that have supported the charity, and there is still time to add further 3/4 balls to this thread.(y)

Rich

Last edited:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Had a couple of bids for Broadstone, with £205 being the highest so far.

Please pm me any bids for any of the courses in my opening post.(y)

evemccc

Visit site
We have the following 2,3 and 4 balls for auction with all proceeds to the Help For Heroes charity.

1. 3 Ball Westerham, playing with Bratty Highest bid £1:)

2. 3 Balll Cooden playing with Smiffy

4. 3 Ball Princes playing with Swingalot, to include bacon roll and light lunch.

5. 3 Ball Ganton (36 holes if required) playing with PeteMa

6. 3 Ball Blackmoor playing with Richart

7. 4 Ball Broadstone. Highest bid £205

You can check out all the courses on their websites, but I promise there are no goat tracks!:)

The auction will finish on the 18th October at Hayling, but if you are not playing that day you can bid on this thread. You can also pm me with a maximum bid, and I will bid on your behalf.

Thanks to all the forumers that have supported the charity, and there is still time to add further 3/4 balls to this thread.(y)

Rich

Is there a ‘use-by’ date on these 3/4 balls?

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Updated list of 3/4 balls, anf current bids.

Please pm me with your bids and any queries you may have. Auctions will close at Hayling on the 18th October.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Can't believe we haven't had any bids yet for quality courses like Ganton, Kedleston Park and Cooden Beach. Westerham I understand.;)

I could be picking up a job lot for a fiver.:)

richart

Major Champion
Visit site

1. 3 Ball Westerham, playing with Bratty £15

2. 3 Balll Cooden playing with Smiffy £40

4. 3 Ball Princes playing with Swingalot, to include bacon roll and light lunch. Highest bid £140

5. 3 Ball Ganton (36 holes if required) playing with PeteMa £75

6. 3 Ball Blackmoor playing with Richart £123

7. 4 Ball Broadstone. £250

8. 4 Ball Cuddington. £87

Rich

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1147

Can't believe we haven't had any bids yet for quality courses like Ganton, Kedleston Park and Cooden Beach. Westerham I understand.;)

I could be picking up a job lot for a fiver.:)
Maybe it’s those offering them that’s putting people off