Wordle

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I think it's funny which words suit different people's brains. Sometimes I struggle and my wife gets it easily, and vice versa. Depends on what word you start with as well I guess. Since I'm a loser I've seen a video on best words to begin with (that eliminate the most options) and I've since selected 'trace' since it has common letters, plus the C being there gives you a chance of a hit on all the words like 'match' and 'black' etc. On yesterday's word, being 'bough', I knew it wasn't tough, cough or rough because those first three letters are all in my start word. ?

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I think it's funny which words suit different people's brains. Sometimes I struggle and my wife gets it easily, and vice versa. Depends on what word you start with as well I guess. Since I'm a loser I've seen a video on best words to begin with (that eliminate the most options) and I've since selected 'trace' since it has common letters, plus the C being there gives you a chance of a hit on all the words like 'match' and 'black' etc. On yesterday's word, being 'bough', I knew it wasn't tough, cough or rough because those first three letters are all in my start word. ?

Ooh I like trace - might change to that (recently changed to adieu but not sure I like it)!!