Woking GC 13 July 2021

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
Can you send Friends and Family next time please. PayPal take approx 4% otherwise. On £30 it might only be £1.2 but if 72 people do it when paying £150 I'm gonna be substantially out of pocket ??
Hi Dave, I've not been on here since before Christmas. Hope you had a good one. Can you DM me your bank details or send to my email address? Cheers! Mark

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'd love to join in with this, but am not in a position to commit yet (don't yet know "holiday" plans & given last year, Mrs B will kill me if golf gets in the way of anything she wants to do this year ...)

So, if it gets close to the date and you need a space filling, (or there are still spaces that don't bugger up the numbers), can I join in?

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Just an update on this.
Am not looking for any further payments until Boris has made further announcements. The club aren’t chasing for payment so will Hold off until we have a better view.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Evening All.

I decided to leave this thread alone a little bit during lockdown, but with the latest guidelines making it look like this will be going ahead, it's time for the latest nudge.....

I have probably 20 spaces reserved where I am yet to receive even a deposit.

With Payday looming I figured this is a good a time as ever to send a reminder. (for deposits).

With final balance being required by June, I shall post up a balance sheet for everyone over the weekend so you all know where you stand in regards to settling up.

Anyone who has reconsidered, please let me know so I can refund you and let Woking know.

Cheers.

D

Deleted member 1418

Evening All.

I decided to leave this thread alone a little bit during lockdown, but with the latest guidelines making it look like this will be going ahead, it's time for the latest nudge.....

I have probably 20 spaces reserved where I am yet to receive even a deposit.

With Payday looming I figured this is a good a time as ever to send a reminder. (for deposits).

With final balance being required by June, I shall post up a balance sheet for everyone over the weekend so you all know where you stand in regards to settling up.

Anyone who has reconsidered, please let me know so I can refund you and let Woking know.

Cheers.

Yep I'm one who needed the nudge so many thanks........and apologies! ?‍♂️

Can you please pm me your bank details so I can sort tomorrow?