• I don't care as long as they are quiet, still and out of the way

Votes: 187 83.1%
  • I am now aware of HNSP etiquette and will be using it in the future

Votes: 3 1.3%

• Total voters

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
what about slicers, I am not naming names here, who aim miles to the left with a driver in their hands. to stand directly opposite them I would have to be in front of the tee markers.

:whistle:

D

Deleted member 15344

Obviously!

Well he doesnt - so im guessing the golfers arent as obvious as you suggest.

In fact there is problem only one golfer that i can think of that could possibly get a Knighthood and he did - Faldo.

Who are the others

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Our Lady Captain got hit by a shanked ball right in the middle of her forehead. Luckily the bone is very strong there... and few inches lower and she would be in big trouble! She was standing in the historically correct safe place...
In certain lights, you can see a very faint Titleist in mirror script above her eyes...

She could not possibly have been standing in the HCSP as a shank cannot travel backwards.

My HSCP is slightly different from Hogan's but I did not want to start a pointless argument.

D

Deleted member 15344

She could not possibly have been standing in the HCSP as a shank cannot travel backwards.

My HSCP is slightly different from Hogan's but I did not want to start a pointless argument.

Its shortened now to HSCP - is that an official abbreviation in the rules book ?

In_The_Rough

Tour Winner
Visit site
What has he done wrong ( well apart from being in that dancing program )

And does he really deserve a Knighthood ?

Not saying he deserves one or not but guessing that he is one that Doon is on about. He was virtually Bankrupt with a load of very shady golf property deals if I remember correctly. Possibly one of the reasons why he scuttled off to the USA

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sweet Jesus of Nazareth.

The only universally accepted wisdom forummers need to know are:

1. SILH is never wrong. About anything.
2. DfT has achieved more in his life than Forrest Gump.

I honestly couldn't tell you where folk are stood when I hit the ball and I really don't care.

If you are that bothered by where someone is stood you must have very few worries in life.....

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Sweet Jesus of Nazareth.

2. DfT has achieved more in his life than Forrest Gump.

I honestly couldn't tell you where folk are stood when I hit the ball and I really don't care.

If you are that bothered by where someone is stood you must have very few worries in life.....

Don't knock it - kept me amused through a long day - comedy gold

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Oh my days (as my teenage son would say).

Think I posted on p6 (20 per post) and then got on with my working life. How sad I am that I was busy...this has been priceless. I wouldn't say that the intense ridiculing has been justified but the ridiculing has :D. Hell, even the mods have joined in...

It cant be a wind-up thread, but its certainly provided an insight into what it's like getting in and out of Dr Who's tardis, certainly when reading a couple of posters comments. If I were a new player to golf and a new member on here I'd definitely be caught between a rock and a hard place....jack it in quick or stay and play/read for entertainment purposes.

To the OP, how are you getting on with your neighbours again, or should we ask them how they're getting on with you :D ?

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sweet Jesus of Nazareth.

2. DfT has achieved more in his life than Forrest Gump and once played a round with Elvis amongst others

:clap::clap:

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Sir Bob Charles
Sir Henry Cotton

One who hasn't but perhaps should have been was our screens a fair bit in the Autumn .

If you mean old Colin. Always a bridesmaid never a bride. Knighthoods should be for reaching top of your sport. He was never no 1 and never landed a major!