What's the earliest tee off on a Saturday at your club?

Wolf

Visit site
We don't have bookable tee times so as long as its light you could go out and play, the only time there is restrictions is comes that from what I can see in winter first tee time is around 815 and in summer moves upto to 730. But provided its light before that someone could still go out and play a casual game.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
We don’t have tee times at our club as it’s not that busy, we generally tee off at 9am this time of year but in the hight of summer you could tee off at 1am if you wanted as it doesn’t get dark. Earliest I’ve teed off is 4.30 am!!

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
For those that have a designated tee-time - do you think this is because of a legal requirement for the club/course to know who is on their land?

I personally can't see why if you're a member you just can't get out as soon as it's light....what magical thing happens at 8 am ?

For our club it is primarily to allow the green staff to do course prep without interference. Although we state they have priority until 9.30 it apparently gets ignored by some of the early starters.

D

Deleted member 15717

We have a ball chute until 10am on a saturday, and until 9am on a sunday throughout..so you could tee off whenever

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
7am summer, 8am winter. everything is open 6.30. Green staff are usually out the way. They do work in the dark though as every machine has lights.

Bookable times set 10mins apart. Course Marshall goes round with a list checking on times and who should be and shouldn’t be out on the course.