WHATS NEXT ON THE SHOPPING LIST!

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm 6' and 15 stone, I'd like to get fitter and hopefully slim down a tad. I used to play 36 no worries, but even 18 tires me out a bit......nothing worse than wrecking a card at the end due to tiredness.

Dave

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I feel ok after 18 now used to get a bit tired when out of practise but make sure i drink some lucozade//powerade and water and im fine!

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
i drink the lucozade sport the electrolytes are better than the glucose drinks. Officially the best drink to have is that taut sport stuff its got the natural ingredients and the proper ingredients to keep you going, its more effective then lucozade/powerade/gatorade and red bull is a waste of time unless you at a rave!

Gasp

Head Pro
Visit site
I really want to get some rescue clubs in my bag. I've resisted replacing my long irons for too long due to asthetics and ego. But if the pro's are using them I guess I should too. Will probably replace 2 and 3 irons.... Maybe the 4 as well.

Last year got a set of Nike CCI forged and very happy with them.

DCB

Visit site
It's probably going to be a new driver this time !

I'm looking at a more lofted one than before as it has been suggested that this may aid a greater consitencey in fairways hit although it will lose a bit of distance. I need to get the ball away off the tee so that I can seriously attempt to get the handicap down again. Need to get back to single figures again.

stevelockie

Head Pro
Visit site
I changed all the clubs in my bag in 2007.

Only thing I need to get is a decent pair of shoes.

Having said that, the chances of me getting through 2008 and only buying a pair of shoes are remote!

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
I have just ordered a set of Cleveland CG12 wedges and I got the Cobra driver for xmas, I need to look at replacing my Hippo OS4 3 wood and irons over the next year, I am stopping smoking soon so will use that cash I think.

EDIT: a new stand bag is number 1 priority this year.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Good idea, I quit smoking last year and put aside £20 a week in a piggy bank. Saving enough for new clubs was a good incentive and helped me through the tough times.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
Good idea, I quit smoking last year and put aside £20 a week in a piggy bank. Saving enough for new clubs was a good incentive and helped me through the tough times.

I smoke 20 a day so say £4.50 per day and thats £31.50 per week and £126 a month :eek: so after a three months I should be in the game for new irons, luck and determination be with me stopping.

Any one got any advice on a top stand bag?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
When I used a stand bag, I had an Ogio Gromm which was pretty good, loads of really useful pockets and a good club dividing system. Also come in some really funky designs (mine was a very cool urban camouflage model)

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
putter - just don't know which yet, mine has as much feel as a club hammer.
irons - again don't know what, depends to some extent on the bonus (if any).
cone tees - we've got rubbish mats

T

thecraw

I am going to purchase two new wedges. A 52 degree wedge and a 58 degree lob.

I am also going to buy a new Sonartec MD hybrid in 21 degrees and in return will be selling my Sonartec Md 17 degree (stiff Irod shaft) which is too strong,

£50 + p&p for anybody who is interested, you can pm me!

Toad

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I have been toying with buying rescue clubs also but am not sure as I hit my 3+4 Iron's well.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
A new rescue club, im trying these things once more then im back to the 3 iron

New trolley and trolley bag.

Atticus I had two lots of golf ball soap on ropes and more than willing to bequeath you with them?

stevelockie

Head Pro
Visit site
After my earlier post of expecting only to buy shoes this year, I'm afraid I may have to buy a burner fairway, had a shot of my brothers new one yesterday, bloody hell what a club!