Vice golf balls - experience to date

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I'm still very happy with mine and I can't see me moving away from them, I'm sure those that are finding the odd 1 here and there which I casually deposit at golf courses up & down the country are hopefully finding them a good find, maybe I could go on commission for creating new Vice business :smirk:

Shooter McPowick

Head Pro
Visit site
I found a Vice Pro, well the chap I was playing with did and dropped it into the rough again not knowing what it was - I picked it up of course!

if you look at the outer skin and dimples it has a quality ball feel to it, putts and chips very similarly to pro v1's and TM tour preferred.

Very nice ball IMO.

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
I found a Vice Pro, well the chap I was playing with did and dropped it into the rough again not knowing what it was - I picked it up of course!

if you look at the outer skin and dimples it has a quality ball feel to it, putts and chips very similarly to pro v1's and TM tour preferred.

Very nice ball IMO.

Ye when Robin handed me his you could immediately tell it was a quality product. Apart from some shabby hashtag

D

Deleted Member 1156

I've bought a doz Pro Plus which is the ProV1x equivalent and I used one today. 5 birdies, moderately pleased with it :whistle:

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
A member at our place is some sort of agent for Vice, he gets 10% extra balls for any orders placed through him.

I haven't taken the leap yet because I have a large stock of v1's

S

Snelly

I've bought a doz Pro Plus which is the ProV1x equivalent and I used one today. 5 birdies, moderately pleased with it :whistle:

Good aren't they? I am using the Pro Plus (with Snelly written on them) and think they are excellent. An eagle and 3 birdies the other night. Although I did leave a Vice ball in the gorse on our 18th too!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site

Good aren't they? I am using the Pro Plus (with Snelly written on them) and think they are excellent. An eagle and 3 birdies the other night. Although I did leave a Vice ball in the gorse on our 18th too!

I use the Pro Plus ball too but I get much more value from mine as I rarely get a birdie or an eagle!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Was surprised to find two Vice tour balls on the practice ground in almost perfect Nick. Snaffled them to use tomorrow and see what the fuss is all about. Also found some virtually new Pro V's so someone has a lot of good balls to hit these and leave them out there. Looking forward to seeing these Vice balls in action given the huge following they have in certain quarters on here

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
Was surprised to find two Vice tour balls on the practice ground in almost perfect Nick. Snaffled them to use tomorrow and see what the fuss is all about. Also found some virtually new Pro V's so someone has a lot of good balls to hit these and leave them out there. Looking forward to seeing these Vice balls in action given the huge following they have in certain quarters on here

Would it not be better to take a lesson? :lol:

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Nothing to do with the balls but I bought their umbrella. Very nice and sturdy, got similar internal structure to The Blunt umbrellas.