Vice golf balls - experience to date

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
Finally gave the Pro+ a go. https://youtu.be/QDdKKBxgtCY

Very good ball and even though I don't normally play a 4 piece ball these played every bit as well as a Pro V or similar premium ball. I've ordered the tester set to see what ball in the range is best for me and then definitely going to get some Vice balls

I got a dozen Pro Soft balls to try. Only played 13 holes but they seem to come of the club really well. I got up in two on a par 5 when I hadn't even thought about being able to reach the green. Strange playing a matte ball.

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Found numerous pro plus balls lately, up at close house
Seems a very decent ball, nice feel, softish ball, I'd say every bit as good as a Z star or equivalent.
The discolouring of these would be the biggest concern, or negative....

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
I've been using the Pro Soft now for a few weeks & I'm sure that it's better for my 85 to 90 mph swingspeed. I can measure my driving pretty accurately against the people I play with regularly & there's little doubt that I'm hitting it, on average, about 10 yards further. Iron shots seem to be longer too. On a few occasions I've seen my shots to the green finish on or over the back & I've had to recalibrate my distances.

The matt finish is different, although the balls seem to get shinier as you use them.

Trouble is, I've got about 30 Pro Plus balls left & the same number of Drives, which I use in the winter. Anyone want to buy them? All of them have a distinctive logo!

IMG_20160809_145555.jpg

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
Do people still use these? Wondered what people’s thoughts were in comparison to the the TP5. Especillay the Vice Pro Soft.

i couldn't tell the difference between the vice pro soft, chrome soft and tp5. especially in winter i think they'll all be similar

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Been using the Vice tour and very impressed. As good a 3 piece as I've used and easily a match for the AD333 tour

I liked the tour too. I like the pro soft most, but don't feel i really need it to be honest.

With the current deal on free logo stamps, i feel another purchase may be needed soon too.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Do people still use these? Wondered what people’s thoughts were in comparison to the the TP5. Especillay the Vice Pro Soft.

Been using the Vice Pro Plus for a while now and won't spend money on anything else tbh :thup:

Perform as well as any premium ball I've used over the last few years and, to me, feel nicer on chips and putts than ProV1x I used in the main previously.

Buying in bulk at £21 a box is a no brainer (especially if you get a few of you to order as shipping is a fiver flat fee).

D

Deleted member 15717

Heard a rumour Santa is getting me 5 dozen for Christmas....