Vice golf balls - experience to date

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Really tempted by the positive feedbacks on here. What is the minimum order as money is tight(ish) but really want to see what the fuss is about. Had one I found (for a few holes) and it seemed good

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Really tempted by the positive feedbacks on here. What is the minimum order as money is tight(ish) but really want to see what the fuss is about. Had one I found (for a few holes) and it seemed good

If you're talking balls, then it depends what you usually use. To purchase 12 of just one type isn't much cheaper than rivals. If you want to try all 4 types then you can buy a specialty pack which has 3 of each type and then go from there. £16 i think.

S

Snelly

I have been playing with Vice gloves for the past four or five rounds and can confirm that they are absolutely excellent. As good as any I have tried previously and only £12.

Also had a look at the Vice golf bag range today - £259 for a carry bag. Er, no thanks. :eek:

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
One for those who are interested, Vice are doing 6 dozen for the price of 5 at the moment although only up until 29th June.

Green Bay Hacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
One for those who are interested, Vice are doing 6 dozen for the price of 5 at the moment although only up until 29th June.

Just ordered mine but I tried to be clever. Already had a code for a free sleeve so after getting the free dozen in my cart I then added the promo code for the extra three balls but unfortunately the free dozen disappeared. Had to get rid and start again.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
It must just be me who thinks that these are dreadful, the yellow ball just looks nasty, like a Commando.

Not a ball for me.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I've now swayed away from these, not just because they can't/won't support our H4H Day anymore after supporting it well last year for the first time, but it's the hassle of ordering in bulk to get a half decent cost which I feel I can achieve without purchasing in bulk for the Srixon AD333 Tour of Callaway Chrome Soft which I think are in the same quality/performance bracket.

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
A word from the OP here. I'm still playing them & like them a lot. No better than some others but it's great to have a ball that hardly anyone else uses & having my own logo on makes it quit unique & easily identifiable. I've even had a couple found & handed back to me by people who know they're mine.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
A word from the OP here. I'm still playing them & like them a lot. No better than some others but it's great to have a ball that hardly anyone else uses & having my own logo on makes it quit unique & easily identifiable. I've even had a couple found & handed back to me by people who know they're mine.

Same for me. I don't mind buying them in bulk as it's hardly a massive expense when compared to many golf outgoings.

I like the fact that it's a little different. My girls weren't as impressed witht the red pro plus they ordered for Father's Day. They much preferred the flamingo!

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I've now swayed away from these, not just because they can't/won't support our H4H Day anymore after supporting it well last year for the first time, but it's the hassle of ordering in bulk to get a half decent cost which I feel I can achieve without purchasing in bulk for the Srixon AD333 Tour of Callaway Chrome Soft which I think are in the same quality/performance bracket.

I quite fancy trying these. Where have you found them for £20 a box? Or are you happier paying. A little more for them than the Vice?

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Still on the Vice Pro Plus. Only real difference is that after a few rounds they start to discolour probably a little worse than a pro-v or z-star. They perform equally as well though. Still the best glove I have ever had.....probably why they are out of stock.

_MH_

Visit site

Is there a code for this or does it happen automatically when you add them to the basket (which isn't happening for me)?

Think I'm going to plump for some Vice Drive while I try to up my game - not sure I'd get the benefit from any of the others at this point.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
I quite fancy trying these. Where have you found them for £20 a box? Or are you happier paying. A little more for them than the Vice?

give the Chrome Soft a go they are a decent ball. I switched to them after getting some free with my Epic driver. you wont get them for much less than £30 a dozen though

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Is there a code for this or does it happen automatically when you add them to the basket (which isn't happening for me)?

Think I'm going to plump for some Vice Drive while I try to up my game - not sure I'd get the benefit from any of the others at this point.

No code, the email said just add 5 dozen to your basket and another dozen will be added.

They are really responsive on Facebook if you are on there or failing that just email them.