Vice golf balls - experience to date

Grieve14

Head Pro
Visit site
Anyone else having issues adding things to the basket and clicking checkout? <Mine tells me i have nothing in my basket on both Chrome and IE

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Does anybody have any discount codes for Vice for printing logos? I previously bought a load with free printing but they want 79p a ball so it's proving quite costly for the dozen boxes i'm looking at buying.

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
I bought three gloves with my last set of balls and love them. Great fit and classic looking.

I normally buy a M/L in the ping or footjoys and the vice ones fit the same imo

Another bug thumbs up for their gloves from me, fits much better than anything I have tried before, is really comfortable and also very stylish. At my last lesson my pro even commented on how good it looked, I offered him to try it on and he was really impressed too, he hit a few balls with it on too.

S

Snelly

Am ready to place another order for Vice Pro+ balls. After a few months of use, I can definitively say they are as good as any ball I've played. Really excellent.

I am certainly going to order some gloves too this time and also, really like the the look of their new games of bag.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Just been on the website for the first time. Very impressed. Has anyone got a review of the gloves or bags?

I love the gloves. Soft feel, great grip, last well. The bags I'm sure will be great too. But as I have a perfectly good waterproof carry bag I'll be giving them a miss. Seriously tempted by em though.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Am ready to place another order for Vice Pro+ balls. After a few months of use, I can definitively say they are as good as any ball I've played. Really excellent.

I am certainly going to order some gloves too this time and also, really like the the look of their new games of bag.

Just been on the website for the first time. Very impressed. Has anyone got a review of the gloves or bags?

Agree with Snelly.....the Vice Pro + is as good as any premium ball. At £20 a box its a great deal.

The gloves on the other hand......are even better. Honestly, I don't think i'll use another brand of leather glove. At £12.99 they are also cheaper than a lot of other offerings out there.

D

Deleted Member 1156

I definitely like the Pro+ ball just slightly put off by the discolouration of them.

Oh.....and the naff logo as well.

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
Agree with Snelly.....the Vice Pro + is as good as any premium ball. At £20 a box its a great deal.

The gloves on the other hand......are even better. Honestly, I don't think i'll use another brand of leather glove. At £12.99 they are also cheaper than a lot of other offerings out there.

It would need to hit the shot for me for £12.99....

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
A little pricey, but similar price to other premium gloves. Orders 2 gloves and 12 of the Pro balls. See how I get on. Should last me until next week the way i'm playing off the tee.

hehe yep, I have a 100 or so of these minus what I lost at Blackmoor.... I cant really review a ball that I lost so many of. :eek: