Vice golf balls - experience to date

azazel

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Am I missing something or do you need to bulk buy before making any significant saving over other premium balls? Almost £30 before postage for a dozen and I can get a dozen Pro Vs for £34.99 online so unless the balls are dramatically better then the logo alone is enough to put me off them.

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
Am I missing something or do you need to bulk buy before making any significant saving over other premium balls? Almost £30 before postage for a dozen and I can get a dozen Pro Vs for £34.99 online so unless the balls are dramatically better then the logo alone is enough to put me off them.

Correct

Fish

Banned
Visit site

I think my last order for 60 cost me £135 to my door and I had my own logo put on, so they cost me £27 per dozen for what I look upon as personalised ProV's.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
for what I look upon as personalised ProV's.

Yup, I did the same with my M power hatchback, its a BMW, honestly.
005-Copy-1.jpg

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
Where in west herts are you, I would be interested in buying a few of these off you if you're willing?

hehe, I am in Tring. I really am not looking to offload them but happy to part with a few if you would like to see how they perform.

D

Deleted Member 1156

hehe, I am in Tring. I really am not looking to offload them but happy to part with a few if you would like to see how they perform.

Just have a rummage around in the rough at Blackmoor Steve, plenty to be found there :rofl:

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Yet another bit of great service from them.

Emailed them after my bobble hat took a beating at RCP last week. Elastic seems to have given up, was ordering another but wanted to inform them of the issue.

Free hat hat and glove now in the post.

Dogma

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Not shelled out for the balls yet, but another thumbs up for the gloves.

Fantastic fit and the best quality I've come across in that price range.

Scazza

Head Pro
Visit site
Placed my ball order for what I am hoping is the season ahead (60 Vice Pro Plus at £107.40) as well as a Glove, Towel and Cap.

Order arrived in a couple of days, excellent service and having use the balls in the past I know I am happy with the quality and feel.

It pained me to fork out £107 in one hit for golf balls, but it beats paying £14 a sleeve for Pro Vs at my club.

D

Deleted member 15717

Placed my ball order for what I am hoping is the season ahead (60 Vice Pro Plus at £107.40) as well as a Glove, Towel and Cap.

Order arrived in a couple of days, excellent service and having use the balls in the past I know I am happy with the quality and feel.

It pained me to fork out £107 in one hit for golf balls, but it beats paying £14 a sleeve for Pro Vs at my club.

I'm going to be doing the same soon. 5 dozen for £107, plus £23 for personalisation with my name (saves a sharpie marker!). That'll do donkey, that'll do.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Really impressed with the Vice Pro Plus balls. Just as good as any premium ball out there. Another shout out for the gloves also. Most comfortable I have ever worn.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Can those that received/won any Vice balls at the Help for Heroes (Camberley Heath) drop me a PM on how they got on with them and what balls they were please, plus, also if you won the towels or any other Vice merchandise so I can send feedback to them, as I'll be contacting in the forthcoming months.

Thank you :thup: