Vice golf balls - experience to date

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
You didn't hear mine click at Beau did you, you may have heard the whoosh past your drives though :rofl:

Yep, your second or third shots were well passed my drives..... :whistle:

Na, did not sound clicky, just something in that review that kind alluded to that but did not say it.

groundskeeperwilly

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Can anyone explain - are the Vice Pro Shooter, Pro Neon and Flamingo all just the same as the 'normal' Pro ball with different logos or colours?

I just played a big event in Ireland with quite a few German players - they almost all used the Vice balls.

S

Snelly

Pro Plus not clicky is it?

I cannot vouch for the Pro Plus but the Pro is absolutely not clicky. I have chipped in three times with a Vice ball in the last two weeks. Lovely to chip with.

I have ordered another batch of them.

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
I cannot vouch for the Pro Plus but the Pro is absolutely not clicky. I have chipped in three times with a Vice ball in the last two weeks. Lovely to chip with.

I have ordered another batch of them.

I am pretty sold on the idea. Just not sure if I should get the pro or the plus. Going to order 60 so just doing my due diligence. When made you go with the pro over the plus Snelly?

S

Snelly

I am pretty sold on the idea. Just not sure if I should get the pro or the plus. Going to order 60 so just doing my due diligence. When made you go with the pro over the plus Snelly?

My decision to order the Pro Shooter was entirely based on the fact that it had a picture of a .357 Magnum revolver on it. :)

I have subsequently ordered standard Pro Plus ones as anything to keep the ball lower, even just a little, is really welcome. Did think about neon green ones and still may order a dozen.

Jates12

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

I like them Alex, really nice to chip with, nice off the putter and not clicky at all. Ive gone back to the pro from the pro+ as im finding them a little longer off the tee :/ that could be me though...

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
I like them Alex, really nice to chip with, nice off the putter and not clicky at all. Ive gone back to the pro from the pro+ as im finding them a little longer off the tee :/ that could be me though...

Nope, interestingly the review I posted above agrees with you and says they think the Pro is a little longer than the Plus but that that Plus is better round the green.

D

Deleted Member 1156

How much longer are you finding them? I use TM TPx but at my age every yard matters, do you think I would benefit?