Vice golf balls - experience to date

WWG

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I am new at this game, so all I wanted was a ball that would go as far as possible, feel good off of the club and would NOT spin. Did some research and bought Nike PD soft balls. I think they are brilliant, but apparently if you have a fast swing speed they are the wrong ball. Different strokes for different folks I suppose. If I ever get any good I will give Vice balls a bash

UlyssesSky

Head Pro
Visit site
Does anybody know a ball that feels similar to the Vice Tour on/around the green and is available in yellow or any other color (other than white)?

I'm playing the Tour and would like to get some practice balls that feel similar for short game and putting practice, and having them in a bright color would make it so much easier to distinguish them from the range balls at my club.

Thanks!

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Does anybody know a ball that feels similar to the Vice Tour on/around the green and is available in yellow or any other color (other than white)?

I'm playing the Tour and would like to get some practice balls that feel similar for short game and putting practice, and having them in a bright color would make it so much easier to distinguish them from the range balls at my club.

Thanks!

Not sure if the AD333 tour comes in yellow? It's similar to the Vice Tour but I find the 333 spins more then the Vice tour.

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
But they are the 2 piece ball, where as both the 333 and Vice Tours are 3 piece balls, that's why I'm not sure if they do a yellow in the 3 piece

UlyssesSky

Head Pro
Visit site
Thanks! AD333 is definitely available in yellow.

@3565: how big is the difference in spin, ranked from 1 - "barely noticeable" to 5 - "AD spins back where Vice Tour releases"?

D

Deleted member 15344

But they are the 2 piece ball, where as both the 333 and Vice Tours are 3 piece balls, that's why I'm not sure if they do a yellow in the 3 piece

They do the Zstar and 333tour in Yellow

D

Deleted member 15344

Do you know where to get the 333tour in yellow? I can only find the 333 (non-tour).

No idea I'm afraid - only seen them in pro shops. Only ones can see online are the Ad333 and Z Star in yellow

D

Deleted member 15344

But LP has seen them in pro shops so they must be out there, maybe the pro's sit with a yellow highlight pen and colour them in 😂

What does a post like achieve bar being a childish dig ? After all the complaining you have made about my posting style on here ?

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thanks! AD333 is definitely available in yellow.

@3565: how big is the difference in spin, ranked from 1 - "barely noticeable" to 5 - "AD spins back where Vice Tour releases"?

go to page 6 post number 54 where I posted a review between the 2 and Look at the wedge part of the review.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
What does a post like achieve bar being a childish dig ? After all the complaining you have made about my posting style on here ?

Hmm, complaining, who to?

I thought it was a light hearted bit of banter not a dig, take a chill pill..

UlyssesSky

Head Pro
Visit site
go to page 6 post number 54 where I posted a review between the 2 and Look at the wedge part of the review.

:thup: Great! Thanks a lot.

Also, good looking out regarding the different models of AD333. When I did a google search and got some results for the exact term "AD333 Tour Yellow", I actually thought I had found the yellow version of the AD333 Tour, not the "Tour Yellow" version of the AD333...

So, I guess the "normal" AD333, being a 2-piece ball, isn't as similar to the Vice Tour as the AD333 Tour? If that's right, I'm probably still looking for a yellow ball that's similar to the Vice Tour...