USPGA - how to watch?

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm watching via the Eleven web site. Got in fine, still working fine. Only the featured group for now but that (presumably) is the only feed running at the mo.

So, Eleven is a new service, but I've no issues with it for now.

Hosel Fade

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I've just set myself about a dozen reminders so I don't forget to cancel the Eleven Sports trial. Really don't want to end up paying 5.99 for La Liga/Serie A of some description.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Watching on the elevin sports website. Will screen mirror to my tv later this evening.

Facebook was playing fine earlier but buffered like hell when tried it there now.

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Watching it just now, got it cast to the TV. Quality of the stream is poor, not HD and very jerky. Deffo wouldn't be paying for that level of quality...

D

Deleted member 15344

Well tried to watch it - course looks boring from what we have seen , the US Commentary is shocking , the ElevenSports isn’t any better , hardly showing any golf because they seem to go to an advert every 2 mins

Only 5k watching it on Facebook

I guess it’s going to show how minority golf is outside the Open

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
Trying to watch this shambles easily and in a way to suit most golf fans is like a trip back into the Dark Ages. It's as if the last 20 years of high technology bringing us more choices to watch our chosen content never happened.

Enjoy your 30 pieces of silver USGA as you watch golf continue to bleed to death through lack of exposure to a new audience.

Talk about shooting yourselves in the foot.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Well tried to watch it - course looks boring from what we have seen , the US Commentary is shocking , the ElevenSports isn’t any better , hardly showing any golf because they seem to go to an advert every 2 mins

Only 5k watching it on Facebook

I guess it’s going to show how minority golf is outside the Open

I thought you would be happy. Free to air, not on Sky, not behind a pay wall.