USPGA - how to watch?

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
But that's all clear when you sign up, that's not Elevens sports problem really. It's no different from Netflix offering a trail you still have to put your card details in and cancel before the of the trail. If you can't remember to cancel put a reminder on your phone or calendar.

Agreed, the same with Amazon prime or Linked In Saleforce, which I on both for free trials but its up to me to cancel in time. Nothing 'dodgy' about it.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Thanks for this!

Just about to kick off with featured groups. Tiger straight left off the first? or blocked right??

Turns out, it was the block right. Looks like a very gentle bunt, rather than his normal thrash.

Does anyone know how much of this is going to be on YouTube? At least it is a tech that works, and I can watch it on the telly via the PS4...

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
PGA App working FAR better than Eleven's Facebook coverage at the minute. Can watch featured groups (currently Rory, Tiger, JT) on there. What a balls up this has been so far.

Visit site
Just (remotely) got my 93 year old dad watching it on you tube (the featured group etc) on his ipad in Edinburgh

I'm flying in tomorrow so that he can watch the rest of it on his 50" screen :lol:

Its actually also on the Sky Italia Golf channel !!!

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
My YouTube stream stopped after one hole.

Currently watching through the PGA website on a Windows pc. It's been perfect on this so far

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Fortunate to have it on my regular satellite channels
Featured group on now on one channel and second channel comes on in a couple of hours

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
My YouTube stream stopped after one hole.

Currently watching through the PGA website on a Windows pc. It's been perfect on this so far
Same with me, i've now registered on the PGA website entering a US Zip Code and its working fine.

this is on a PC though not an xbox.