USPGA - how to watch?

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Stream dropped out as brooks lagged it up.

Disaster for eleven sports.

Same for me but its because it logged me out. Just logged back in and worked fine.

Great last round, lots of people in contention, Tiger almost back to his best, and Brooks just grinding it out for the win. Great for the game of golf and hopefully Brooks will keep on rolling from here, just needs to work out how to get more out of regular events.

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
Out of interest, in general, was the eleven sports coverage worthy of complimenting?

I took on a NowTV deal for The Open and was totally underwhelmed...
Pain to connect to and picture quality was VERY poor...

Don't want to make the same mistake if I get tempted by eleven sports in the future...

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Out of interest, in general, was the eleven sports coverage worthy of complimenting?

Don't want to make the same mistake if I get tempted by eleven sports in the future...

I had no issues getting on to watch the golf, the first day via their facebook page was a pain but using the website was straight forward. Would do it again if need be, just don't want to be paying/doing trails for various events throughout the year.

D

Deleted member 16999

To be fair it was their first time and hopefully they’ll improve, tried it initially for a few hours then I switched and watched it on Smart IPTV.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I watched last night via ElevenSports.uk website stream. My laptop is ancient so I was surprised that I managed to get it working on there. Early on it froze once and I had to reload, but after that it was fine really. No complaints.

HughJars

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I watched last night via ElevenSports.uk website stream. My laptop is ancient so I was surprised that I managed to get it working on there. Early on it froze once and I had to reload, but after that it was fine really. No complaints.

Well tough titties for them then, with the facebook feed being so appalling, I doubt I was the only one who didn't even bother trying their app for the weekend.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well tough titties for them then, with the facebook feed being so appalling, I doubt I was the only one who didn't even bother trying their app for the weekend.
I don't really think they've lost out. Even those that watched it did so for free. I certainly won't be paying a subscription now, I cancelled my trial immediately this morning. :D

mhwgc

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I had no problems watching it from my laptop over the weekend, the number of ad breaks were annoying but that's not down to them and overall the coverage was pretty good. I still prefer watching it on TV and still think Sky's coverage is miles better than anyone else's.

D

Deleted member 15344

Guessing IPTV comes with a skull and crossbones attached...

Yep it’s an illegal streaming website if you are getting pictures that you haven’t paid an subscription to the “owners” of the pictures or who have the rights in the UK

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Stream dropped out as brooks lagged it up.

Disaster for eleven sports.

Exactly the same for me. Had been pretty good up to that point. The commentators weren't overly annoying. The on course interviews were half decent. The quality was good. Then the stream dropped just as he lagged it up. Took the shine off it somewhat.