TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Enjoying the new series of The Blacklist, hoping that Elizabeth will become less whiney though. Some good threads unfolding, what happens to Mr Kaplan in particular.

New series of Elementary starts tonight.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I like it. It's not essential viewing but it is very decent, a bit quirky and consistently 7/10. That maybe doesn't sound like a great recommendation but I'd say it is worth a watch.

wrighty1874

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Watching In Plain Light at the minute, didn't realise it was shot in Uddingston where I went to school when I lived in Bothwell back in the early seventies. True story about a serial murderer and rapist.Worth a watch.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Watching In Plain Light at the minute, didn't realise it was shot in Uddingston where I went to school when I lived in Bothwell back in the early seventies. True story about a serial murderer and rapist.Worth a watch.

As an aside - I watched the film NEDS when it was on a few weeks back. Set in about 1972 I think, seeing the main character getting the belt as an 11yr old brought back painful memories. In fact the whole film was steeped in real flashback memories for me - mostly stuff that my parents made great efforts to keep me away from and I made great efforts (mostly successful) to keep out of - but was well aware of. The school used was Lourdes in Cardonald and it looks just like my first secondary school.

Last edited:

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
We have started Breaking Bad again. Watched it about 2 years ago, so have forgotten enough to be able to watch it again! Its just as good as the first time round!!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site

Very good, very sinister. The lead nasty bloke is very creepy, he has got under my skin. Looking forward to the last episode next week. The lead copper, Douglas Henshall, is always very watchable as well. He was excellent in Shetland.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Very good, very sinister. The lead nasty bloke is very creepy, he has got under my skin. Looking forward to the last episode next week. The lead copper, Douglas Henshall, is always very watchable as well. He was excellent in Shetland.

I was only about 10 at the time and still remember everyone being terrified . We had new locks and bolts fitted to doors and windows. My older sister actually knew him as they went to the same local dance hall. Most girls were not allowed to go out alone at night.
Seemingly he practised his shooting on a cow in a farmers field not far from where we stayed.
A few years later my wife's aunt and uncle bought the bungalow in Uddingston were the Smart family were murdered.
Strange coincidence was their surname name is Watt , the same name as the family Manual murdered in Burnside.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just finished watching Narcos.
Really enjoyable.
Any suggestions for another box set to get into. Tend to enjoy things like breaking bad, 24, the wire etc.
Am considering peaky blinders as I've heard that was good.

Paperboy

Mini Cam
Visit site
Really enjoyable.
Any suggestions for another box set to get into. Tend to enjoy things like breaking bad, 24, the wire etc.

If you don't mind something that starts pretty easy and gets darker. Try Person of Interest, really enjoyable watch nice and easy for the first 2 seasons. Then gradually gets darker. I've still to watch the fifth and final season :D

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Really enjoyable.
Prison Break
Luther
Blacklist
Banshee